Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Texas Meet - Barnwell Mtn. near Gilmer, TX - Weekend of May 1st

Old 04-19-2010, 01:10 PM   #1
TX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Bravo Team Leader, 3rd Platoon, 194th MP CO, 716th MP BN, 101st Airborne DIV (AASLT)
Name: Timothy
TX TRD Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Texas Meet - Barnwell Mtn. near Gilmer, TX - Weekend of May 1st

Come hell or high water I am going wheelin' the weekend of May 1st. If anybody would like to go, just let me know and we can work things out.

I have missed the previous three meets around North and East Texas and I am not able to make the upcoming May meet around Llano, TX. Sorry guys.

The weekend of May 1st is the only weekend I am going to be able to get out and play. I thought I would see if anybody else would like to join me and make an event of it.

Thoughts?
Old 04-19-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
Kiss My IFS
yotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
yotarob2005's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could, have been wanting to get out to Barnwell but my anniversery is the May 1st & my little girls birthday party is May second. My wife is pretty cool, but no woman is that cool
Old 04-19-2010, 02:41 PM   #4
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhh man...Sounds like fun. But I can't make that either. I gotta put a new tranny in the mustang.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:37 PM   #5
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, pack campout weekend for my Cub-Scouts.. pick another weekend!
Old 04-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #6
TX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Bravo Team Leader, 3rd Platoon, 194th MP CO, 716th MP BN, 101st Airborne DIV (AASLT)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSter0077 View Post
Sorry, pack campout weekend for my Cub-Scouts.. pick another weekend!
No can do SamSter...this will be the only weekend I can get out of town through June. Maybe we can try it then.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:41 PM   #7
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX TRD Runner View Post
No can do SamSter...this will be the only weekend I can get out of town through June. Maybe we can try it then.
Aw bummer!

Well.. at this rate, it looks like TX will have one every month for a while..
Old 04-20-2010, 05:18 AM   #8
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Cant go OTC in Houston .... very busy !
Old 04-20-2010, 05:19 AM   #9
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
oh btw this should have been in the Texas thread
Old 04-20-2010, 06:57 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Stalker View Post
oh btw this should have been in the Texas thread
Ooops...I'll fix that next time. Thanks. It appears I am going solo. Maybe I will get some last minute folks interested.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #11
Kiss My IFS
yotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
yotarob2005's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX TRD Runner View Post
Ooops...I'll fix that next time. Thanks. It appears I am going solo. Maybe I will get some last minute folks interested.
Good luck man, wish I could join but maybe next time
Old 04-20-2010, 08:39 PM   #12
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Becareful going solo...Don't do anything i'd do...LOL

See avatar....
Old 04-20-2010, 08:50 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
Becareful going solo...Don't do anything i'd do...LOL

See avatar....
Love the avatar. I caught it last week sometime. The AWESOMENESS of that is overwhelming.

Thanks, HOSS! I'll try not to sink.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:26 PM   #14
Be a fountain, not a drain.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
Running the Warrior Dash that weekend
Old 04-22-2010, 06:43 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco4x4rar View Post
Why isn't this in the texas section? I'll meet ya out there, what time and day?
It is not in the Texas thread because I had a NOOB moment and never started a thread for a meet.

Meeting arrangements were in the air based on turnout. As is it seems now, we can do whatever. I thought about leaving early Saturday morning. It will take me roughly 2.5 hours to get there and I would like to get there before noon. That is as far as I am on this. Thoughts?

You are not the first to ask me to put this topic under Texas. I think I will restart the thread under there.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:49 AM   #16
Happy Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco4x4rar View Post
Why isn't this in the texas section? I'll meet ya out there, what time and day?
Uh-Oh! be careful following Randy! he is crazy
Old 04-22-2010, 06:51 AM   #17

New Thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...ml#post1684042