Old 04-30-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
rettpr is on a distinguished road
Navy:
rettpr's Tacoma Gallery
For offroaders-I want one---

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=w_F7QrR4Ur8
Old 04-30-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Repost
Old 04-30-2010, 11:45 AM   #3
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
Repost
I've seen people say that before, too... so YOUR post is a repost, sir.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #4
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
wtf haha cool
Old 04-30-2010, 11:50 AM   #5
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
pretty crazy!
Old 04-30-2010, 12:12 PM   #7
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't look fun at all. Takes all the challenge out of offroading.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:46 PM   #9
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know I'd think that it would take Balls of Steel to take it a lot of places. It does look like fun
Old 04-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #10
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I'd end up getting way the hell out somewhere and getting stuck and I'd need a damn helicopter to get me out....
Old 04-30-2010, 01:07 PM   #11
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
lol i posted this a while back and got drilled for the repost of about 20 other times. still cool none the less
Old 04-30-2010, 01:43 PM   #12
Navy:
rettpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
lol i posted this a while back and got drilled for the repost of about 20 other times. still cool none the less

Yeah, but apparently some folks enjoyed it that didn't see it the other 20 times, and I think that's the whole point. Too bad guys like panda jerk don't understand that.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:07 PM   #14
Navy:
rettpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
No need to get catty- Just like you don't see the point in posting the fact that is is indeed a several time over repost- Panda doesn't see the point in posting things a ton of times.

It's a personal preference.

I've been chastised
Old 04-30-2010, 02:40 PM   #15
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
No need to get catty- Just like you don't see the point in posting the fact that is is indeed a several time over repost- Panda doesn't see the point in posting things a ton of times.

It's a personal preference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rettpr View Post
I've been chastised

im just saying no hard feelings yo!
Old 04-30-2010, 02:58 PM   #17
Navy:
rettpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post

im just saying no hard feelings yo!

No problem
Old 04-30-2010, 03:01 PM   #18
deadphish28 is a jewel in the roughdeadphish28 is a jewel in the roughdeadphish28 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tim
deadphish28's Tacoma Gallery
wow so badass!
Old 05-05-2010, 04:18 AM   #19
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Hollly shit. .... That's awesome! Anybody know of a link to the build write-up on that thing? My fragile little mind can't even grasp the concept behind that thing.

PS: thanks for the repost, otherwise I wouldve never seen this thing!
Old 05-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #20
Navy:
rettpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
Hollly shit. .... That's awesome! Anybody know of a link to the build write-up on that thing? My fragile little mind can't even grasp the concept behind that thing.

PS: thanks for the repost, otherwise I wouldve never seen this thing!

Haven't found the build write-up yet, if I do I'll post it. I believe this site has an email addr to the builder.

http://www.automopedia.org/2010/01/0...k-extreme-4x4/