Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Making the best out of a rainy day

Old 05-02-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen Mudding - Making the best out of a rainy day

Seeing how its been raining for the last few days I decided to put my new tires to the test, I was very pleased with how they did.

here's some pics and videos of my day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fJ0iM-Eu08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0m6RdN0qdg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVKBIwrM1D4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aY5ukH89jQ
Old 05-02-2010, 09:20 PM   #2
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
nice rig
Old 05-02-2010, 09:25 PM   #3
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. That one pic looks like your gonna roll. Unless you tilted the camera.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:28 PM   #4
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
ha ha i have been runnin around without the center caps on my rockstars too.. good videos.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #5
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nad's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys, im definitely pleased with how easy my tires went through what they did. I didnt push it to the limit too much because I didnt have any other trucks out there with me.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:46 PM   #6
=toytruck= is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
=toytruck='s Tacoma Gallery
Looks fun I can't wait to get my Tacoma! would be fun with all the rain and snow the last few days.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:26 AM   #7
Shack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lane
Shack's Tacoma Gallery
Not bad. Were there any parts where you thought you were going to have problems? On part 3, were you in 4HI, 4LO with atrac? VSC off/on?

Specs on lift and tires? Rockstars look good on your truck. Nice vid.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:26 AM   #8
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by =toytruck= View Post
Looks fun I can't wait to get my Tacoma! would be fun with all the rain and snow the last few days.
whats the hold up? :P
Old 05-03-2010, 07:32 AM   #9
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shack View Post
Not bad. Were there any parts where you thought you were going to have problems? On part 3, were you in 4HI, 4LO with atrac? VSC off/on?

Specs on lift and tires? Rockstars look good on your truck. Nice vid.

The only spot I thought I was going to have problems was in vid 3 about 3/4 the way through were barely moving and we hit some clay like stuff, I had to punch it to clean my tires to be able to grab. Other than that the only other tough part was riding on slanted ground with muddy tires. We were sliding all over the place. In vid 3 I was in 4 lo, I started in first then switched to second, My truck is an 05 so I dont have atrac or vsc. I do have a locker but I didnt use it.

lift is billies at 2.5 in the front and a custom fabbed leaf in the rear, tires are nitto trail grappler 285/65/18
Old 05-03-2010, 07:37 AM   #10
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
I would probably be on those trails all day long if I had something like that close to home!! looks like fun! I'm getting mud envy!
Old 05-03-2010, 07:59 AM   #11
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
I would probably be on those trails all day long if I had something like that close to home!! looks like fun! I'm getting mud envy!
Ya they are right outside of town, I just found them yesterday and cant wait to go out there with some other people to tear through those trails, there were a lot of trails that i didnt bother going down because of not wanting to risk it.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:02 AM   #12
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
looks good,but it needs washing
Old 05-03-2010, 08:06 AM   #13
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
that reminds me i forgot to put the pics up of after the $10 car wash.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:57 AM   #15
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars0n` View Post
nice

all that remains is the shit
ya they are one of my fav bands, how to show them some love by putting them in a video