Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Panavise suction cup camera mount

Old 05-03-2010, 03:39 AM   #1
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Panavise suction cup camera mount

I recently bought the panavise 809 suction cup camera mount for my taco offroad expeditions. I decided to stick it to my hood and take it for a test run earlier tonight. I'm very impressed at the quality it showed on the bumpy roads around my neighborhood. Very solid! It also lets you know what a K&N 77 series CAI sounds like. Here it is for ya'll enjoyment!!!
****DAMMIT..... it came out ALOT darker after loading it on youtube. Oh well.... i'll try to post a daytime one soon. Take it for what it's worth. At least you can tell that it stayed on the truck no problem. Sorry if you're REALLY disappointed.*****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM4Q1wO5MXw
Old 05-03-2010, 07:13 AM   #2
Be a fountain, not a drain.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
Neat...although all I see is you running a stop sign

I was thinking of getting one before I head over the Big Bend National Park. Thanks for the review.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:26 AM   #3
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
LOL..... yea i realized that it was on video after i had already posted....ohhhh well! breakin the law is fun (at 4am)