LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Offroading Pics--Sicily Island, LA

Old 05-03-2010, 06:20 AM   #1
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Offroading Pics--Sicily Island, LA

Here are some pics that i got on our trip to Sicily Island, LA (just across the Mississippi river from Nachez, MS). It is currently the only public ORV park in Louisiana. It was nice, but more geared for Jeeps or a single cab truck with a decent turning radius. The trails were TIGHT!!!! I definitely broke in my clear coat! There was a decent amount of mud, as you can see. It hadn't rained in a few weeks though. I didn't tackle the rocks this time, i need a few upgrades (new bumper, front wheel lockers, quick disconnects on the front sway, various undercarriage skid plates) before i try it, since this is my only vehicle and can't afford to be without it. But i'll be ready soon! Enjoy!

Old 05-03-2010, 06:23 AM   #2
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics. Looks like you had some fun!
Old 05-03-2010, 06:42 AM   #3
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yea I had fun! Until i washed off all that mud and saw my clear coat! I think i cried a lil tear at that moment.