1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help the Friends of the El Dorado National Forest!

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by KEG'sTACO, May 6, 2010.

1. May 6, 2010 at 5:16 PM
    KEG'sTACO

KEG'sTACO [OP] FJ Cruiser

Member:
    First Name:
    Kurt
    Auburn, AL
    Vehicle:
    '08 FJ Cruiser
    Leveled, 33" BFG A/Ts, Demello Offroad front flat-top bumper, Demello Offroad rear 3-piece bumper, 17" Liquid Metal Gatlins, Pioneer audio upgrade, custom mounted 10" subwoofer, offroad interior
    This is from a fellow offroader on the FJC forums, I agree with him and want to help as much as possible. If this is a re-post, I am sorry, but I feel it should be brought to our attention:

Vote here to get Friends of the El Dorado National Forest free money from Pepsi for funding their clean up operations!!!

Fund a dump trailer and tools for Friends of Eldorado National Forest | Pepsi Refresh Everything

If you love wheeling, and you want the support of other wheelers to help when YOUR area is under attack, you MUST help when you can... when THEIR areas are under attack!

The Rubicon Trail is a hotpoint of contentious activity between the activists for land access and the activists who would seek to close areas against 4 wheelers[​IMG]. It is ONLY BY CONTINUED DEMONSTRATIONS OF COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY THAT WE WILL MAINTAIN OUR EXISTING LAND ACCESS!!! The Friends of El Dorado National Forest are doing exactly this, and they need our help!

2. Jun 9, 2010 at 9:23 AM
    KEG'sTACO

KEG'sTACO [OP] FJ Cruiser

Member:
    First Name:
    Kurt
    Auburn, AL
    Vehicle:
    '08 FJ Cruiser
    Leveled, 33" BFG A/Ts, Demello Offroad front flat-top bumper, Demello Offroad rear 3-piece bumper, 17" Liquid Metal Gatlins, Pioneer audio upgrade, custom mounted 10" subwoofer, offroad interior
    bump. I can't believe nobody cared...

Products Discussed in

To Top