LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Tahuya information

Old 05-11-2010, 05:26 PM   #1
eschonle is a jewel in the rougheschonle is a jewel in the rougheschonle is a jewel in the rough

Name: eric
eschonle's Tacoma Gallery
Tahuya information

I was thinking of taking my truck to the Tahuya 4x4 Loop located in WA State and was wondering if it could be done by a novice like myself in a stock SR5 4x4?
Thanks in advance for any help
Also interested if anyone else wants to come with? I was thinking of going next week Monday or Tuesday. depending on work schedule

Eric
Old 05-12-2010, 10:28 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM 'Kilted Chiken' for info, I know he has been through there.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:57 PM   #3
eschonle is a jewel in the rougheschonle is a jewel in the rougheschonle is a jewel in the rough

Name: eric
eschonle's Tacoma Gallery
hey relentless, i was thinking about joining you guys for a couple days down in Tillamook as well. It sounds fun, and seems like a good place for some learning experiences. I'll let you know if it's a for sure thing though. all depends on if the gf wants to go or not
Old 05-12-2010, 03:14 PM   #4
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sounds good. I'd like to just get as many guys to go as possible! I want a Tacomaworld takeover in the TSF!
Old 05-12-2010, 04:04 PM   #5
chanes8cwu is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
chanes8cwu's Tacoma Gallery
hey let me know too, when you guys go out. Been lookin for some fellow Taco'ers in the seattle area.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:11 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanes8cwu View Post
hey let me know too, when you guys go out. Been lookin for some fellow Taco'ers in the seattle area.
I've got a NW 4x4 meet/camp trip setup for next month, click on the link in my sig.