Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Wheelin photos I Promised

Old 05-19-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelin photos I Promised

Some Friday night wheelin photos:
The group before we started

Me covered in mud

Muddiest ever for me

Stuck trying to unstick my buddy's Bronco

Cracked Hellas
Old 05-19-2008, 05:00 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!
Old 05-19-2008, 05:04 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
awesome pics,t4l!!! looks like you needed some grille covers for your hellas!
Old 05-19-2008, 05:05 PM   #4
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Out of the 4 trucks in the top photo, only 2 made it out "alive". You already know mine was one. The Bronco was the other. The big Dodge was limped home the next day and the big red chevy was hauled back on a flat bed. Both of the big trucks spent the night on the side of the interstate.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:13 PM   #5
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Well you can see the "star' truck in the first friggin photo man!! Looks like a kid on steroids next to a bunch of grampas
Old 05-19-2008, 05:17 PM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Out of the 4 trucks in the top photo, only 2 made it out "alive". You already know mine was one. The Bronco was the other. The big Dodge was limped home the next day and the big red chevy was hauled back on a flat bed. Both of the big trucks spent the night on the side of the interstate.
sweet!!! i've never liked chevy anyway!!! toyota all the way now!!!
Old 05-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #7

Don't know if you noticed the tonneau cover or not. That's one of the perks of being a garbage man. Sombody threw it away on Friday. Freebee for me. Only thing wrong with it is 4 of the snaps are broken.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:43 PM   #8
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Always love hearing of a good deal Toy!
Old 05-19-2008, 05:45 PM   #9
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pictures man!
Old 05-19-2008, 05:49 PM   #10

Quote:
Don't know if you noticed the tonneau cover or not. That's one of the perks of being a garbage man. Sombody threw it away on Friday. Freebee for me. Only thing wrong with it is 4 of the snaps are broken.
i just noticed that.....nice!!! you should be able to replace those snaps for pretty cheap....if they arent ripped off the cover anyway.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:56 PM   #11
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You can get those snaps at a boat shop for pretty cheap. I belive they are the same ones used in Bimminey covers/tops.
Old 05-19-2008, 06:48 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
What a mess. Looks like a lot of fun!
A mess indeed!
Old 05-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #14

Toy represents!!!! Him and Chris4x4. Me I'm good on the road although I've rocked the dirt a couple times
Old 05-19-2008, 06:56 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Toy represents!!!! Him and Chris4x4. Me I'm good on the road although I've rocked the dirt a couple times
Thanks! I noticed I made the upper corner of the website. I told my wife that I was "famous". LMAO
Old 05-19-2008, 06:58 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thanks! I noticed I made the upper corner of the website. I told my wife that I was "famous". LMAO
Made the big time at last!
Old 05-19-2008, 07:06 PM   #17

Quote:
Made the big time at last!
Its about time! LOL
Old 05-19-2008, 07:09 PM   #18

HEY COOL! You're there man! can we have your autograph
Old 05-19-2008, 07:12 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
HEY COOL! You're there man! can we have your autograph
< putting sunglasses on and turning slowly away>........Um...........who are you?

Old 05-19-2008, 07:25 PM   #20