Notices

any off raod spot near MARICOPA CITY, AZ

Old 05-11-2010, 11:37 PM   #1
wheelinAZ
cheffboy3030 is on a distinguished road

Name: Richie
cheffboy3030's Tacoma Gallery
any off raod spot near MARICOPA CITY, AZ

I am staying in maricopa city, az for a few weeks and not exactly familiar with the area. Lots of dirt and mountains around I figure there's gotta be some trails or hills to climb somewhere close. Any locals know the good spots? And if so is it state grounds or Indian reservations? Cause in not wanting to get my truck impounded and fined ya know. Thanks!
Old 05-11-2010, 11:53 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not to familiar with the areas out there but get into Scottsdale and it's a different story...sorry man
Old 05-12-2010, 06:40 AM   #3
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
i don't know the area too well out there, but becarfule where you tread. Much of that area is Indian land and it could mean trouble if you go out there with out permission.