Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Come on summer!

Old 05-15-2010, 12:28 AM   #1
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Come on summer!

Damn this was a long cold winter. With the last few big spring storms hopefully over with, let the thaw begin. I so miss this!

Old 05-15-2010, 01:34 AM   #3
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Let's see, pic 1 is on Red Cone, you can see Webster in the lower left and Radical Hill in the distance. It's by Breckinridge.
Pics 2+3 are at Clear Lake by Silverton.
Pics 4,5+6 are on Imogene. In pic 4 you can see Black Bear. It's by Teluride.
Pics 7+8 are on Engineer Pass also by Silverton.
Pic 9 in on Hermit Pass and its by Westcliffe.
Here are a few websites that are great for trail info.
www.staytheyrail.org
www.traildamage.com
http://bushducks.com/tripreps/passopen.htm
Old 05-19-2010, 12:28 AM   #5
Crankey Old Yacht Jockey
Timber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
Timber's Tacoma Gallery
Nice country!! thanks for the pics.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:51 PM   #6
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful spot. Not good if your afraid of heights though
Old 05-19-2010, 01:14 PM   #7
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for sharing your great Photos with us. I am impressed
Old 05-19-2010, 02:48 PM   #8
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i will be there in july. WITH MY TACOMA!!! i'll hit you up for some easy(er) trails..going to a wedding in denver.

COME ON SUMMER!!! great pics.

i can almost see the elk in some of those pictures...hahahah.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:53 PM   #10
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rubi View Post
Let's see, pic 1 is on Red Cone, you can see Webster in the lower left and Radical Hill in the distance. It's by Breckinridge.
Pics 2+3 are at Clear Lake by Silverton.
Pics 4,5+6 are on Imogene. In pic 4 you can see Black Bear. It's by Teluride.
Pics 7+8 are on Engineer Pass also by Silverton.
Pic 9 in on Hermit Pass and its by Westcliffe.
Here are a few websites that are great for trail info.
www.staytheyrail.org
www.traildamage.com
http://bushducks.com/tripreps/passopen.htm

Thanks! I spent about 20 minutes and built a Google Map so that I have a record of all the places you listed. Your descriptions were all very good. Silverton, CO is 838 miles from where I am, about 14 hours away.... Awesome!
Old 05-19-2010, 02:56 PM   #11
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm completely ready for summer too!
Old 05-19-2010, 09:46 PM   #12

06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
i will be there in july. WITH MY TACOMA!!! i'll hit you up for some easy(er) trails..going to a wedding in denver.

COME ON SUMMER!!! great pics.

i can almost see the elk in some of those pictures...hahahah.
For sure, let me know when you are heading this way and we can see if we can get a bit of wheelin in!
Old 05-19-2010, 09:51 PM   #13
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Tell me about it, I have this staring at me everytime I get home and there hasn't been one nice day in about 3 weeks. Thanks for the great pics!
Old 05-19-2010, 10:22 PM   #14

06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crom View Post
Thanks! I spent about 20 minutes and built a Google Map so that I have a record of all the places you listed. Your descriptions were all very good. Silverton, CO is 838 miles from where I am, about 14 hours away.... Awesome!
I bet I can guess where you are planning your next vacation! The San Juans is one of the places someone who likes to wheel really must spend a week. It's nice place to camp too, lots of free camping. If you need any trail advise, or have an questions I'll see what I can do to help. And if you need anymore pics posted to help convince your wife to spend a week in the woods, I have plenty!