Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

My trip to citrus (pics and videos)

Old 05-16-2010, 08:03 PM   #1
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
My trip to citrus (pics and videos)

After missing the last meet I finally made it up there for 4 days of camping and wheeling with hofs05 from t4r.org. We had a blast!!! This was both of our fist times up there, and I didn't expect to get my tires off the ground as much as I did.

getting ready to head out on day 1

And I'm stuck.....

Found this little guy before I got out

stuck again, the clay there was VERY rutted up under the water. I was on the frame both time.

hofs05 forunnin' with her 2010 sr5

Completely stock, her 4runner had no problem going everywhere I did (except the mud holes). I hope toyota gives all the new 4x4 tacomas atrac like they did the new 4runners, it would make the guys that need long beds a lot happier!

Old 05-16-2010, 08:05 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics!
Old 05-16-2010, 08:08 PM   #3
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
Nice ))
Old 05-16-2010, 08:09 PM   #4
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
sick. Also like Jefferson's quote in your sig.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:39 PM   #6
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
No locker or atrac since I have a long bed, bud trac will have to do for now
You can make them bigger by clicking the little thing at the bottom or just going to the site
http://www.vimeo.com/11756068

http://www.vimeo.com/11775459

http://www.vimeo.com/11775504

http://www.vimeo.com/11775695

I had to fight for this one
http://www.vimeo.com/11775825

donuts are harder in a longbed
http://www.vimeo.com/11776073

http://www.vimeo.com/11776451

http://www.vimeo.com/11777134

http://www.vimeo.com/11777247

http://www.vimeo.com/11783838

http://www.vimeo.com/11784454

One of my favorites
http://www.vimeo.com/11797134
Old 05-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #7
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
I love that 4x4 badge you put on the truck.

I picked up two "4's" and an "x" from autozone with the intention to do the same a while ago. Haven't gotten around to it because I still need to debadge where I want to put it.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:22 PM   #8
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
I love that 4x4 badge you put on the truck.

I picked up two "4's" and an "x" from autozone with the intention to do the same a while ago. Haven't gotten around to it because I still need to debadge where I want to put it.
Thanks, mine is a tundra badge I got of ebay.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:58 PM   #10
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pictures!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 07:22 PM   #11
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot to mention that both of us kept our tires aired up, mine were at 55psi. I had to drive up to fort mccoy afterward and dont have on board air and didn't want to deal with it. I really loved how my ATZ's handled, with the exception of getting tires off the ground (or getting the frame on the ground) they were great. Alot of the time I spent it in 2wd with my lsd on, especially in the soft sand. I had a lot of fun prerunnering it up. Even in some of the mud/clay holes the ATZ's were able to get me through in 2wd. I spent a lot of time trying to pick the most aggressive AT tire out there and I am very happy with them so far.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:36 PM   #12
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know how I forgot this one, long bed FTW
Old 05-17-2010, 08:41 PM   #13
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
great pics!
Old 05-17-2010, 08:43 PM   #14
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn nice pics...My GF is jealous, She wants one now.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:49 PM   #15
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
Damn nice pics...My GF is jealous, She wants one now.
A 4runner?
Old 05-17-2010, 08:50 PM   #16
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
great pics!
thanks for everyone's praises!
Old 05-17-2010, 08:50 PM   #17
bcon is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
bcon's Tacoma Gallery
what exhaust set up do you have on your truck it sounds good
Old 05-17-2010, 08:53 PM   #18
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcon View Post
what exhaust set up do you have on your truck it sounds good
I have a dynomax ultraflo muffler. the exact one I have is this one

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/WLK-17512/
Old 05-18-2010, 08:49 AM   #19
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
cool trip!!

see any wild pigs?
Old 05-18-2010, 08:58 AM   #20
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
sweet pics. Looks like a lot of fun. I've been trying to convince my wife to get a 4Runner for herself ( but i will secretly take it out wheeling to try it out), but she won't let go of her car now. We have a 2007 IS250. freaking sweet car, so maybe we'll just pay that one off and then get the 4Runner.