Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Went mudding for the first time!! And...

Old 05-17-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Went mudding for the first time!! And...

Well i "kinda" decided to go mudding for the first time 2 days ago and heres how the story goes...
So i'm at my house just watching tv when my brother comes inside and said he had gone mudriding in his heep grand cherokee. I went outside and all he had was a little mud on his A/T tires. He tried to convince me to go but i was like no i don't wanna cause i have the stock street tires. Later on, me and him go to the store to pick up some stuff and it starts to POUR. On the way home he convinces me to go mudding cause i couldn't stand being called a pussy or losing to a JEEP.

SO...i hit the mud going about 40 cause i knew if i went slow i was screwed. i was doing fine but when i tried to turn around...well you know what happens. My RPMs shot up and my speedometer was reading 60-70 mph when i was only going about 5 mph. When i stepped out of the taco mad as hell my foot SANK in the mud up to my shin. I was like no wonder...

Called up my buddy who has a 4x4 Chevy 1500 with Nitto Mud Grapplers and got me out while slinging mud alllll over the taco (see pics) I had a good time for a little while but i am in need of new tires!!

I know i know its just a prerunner and i know my tires suck and i know its not 4wd but i wanted to sling a lil mud!

Old 05-17-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
mud=fun
cleaning mud= sucks
Old 05-17-2010, 11:28 AM   #4
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
mud=fun
cleaning mud= sucks
true that man but i got a free car was cause i my oil changed the other day! I'll probably hand was it as well cause it is MUDDY
Old 05-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #5
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterIvey View Post
Well i "kinda" decided to go mudding for the
that's a happy taco..!!
Old 05-17-2010, 01:34 PM   #6
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
one more pic!! (kinda blurry)
Old 05-17-2010, 01:40 PM   #7
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
looks like that Chebby took a shit on ya, throwing all that mud on the hood.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #8
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
haha. that sucks man. Get some a/t tires or something beefier.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
here is some mud and its stuck with 35s

Old 06-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #10
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
1hr in mud=3hrs in wash rack
Old 06-26-2010, 02:31 PM   #12
Rydndurty is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
Rydndurty's Tacoma Gallery
kinda looks like you just threw mud all over it,
Old 06-26-2010, 02:35 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
about like me... My friend slung mud on the driver side of my truck...but the rest was from me..

good thing all you did was get stuck!