Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Off-Roading up Fairy Lake

Old 05-23-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Off-Roading up Fairy Lake

So this weekend me and a couple buddies decide to go out and do some off-roading. We start up this trail and get to a what I call a dead end, but my friend ( MontanaYota) wants to build a make shift bridge across a sketchy creek. This is how he ends up. Take note this is after he went across and has to get back. I told him to go for it while another one of my buddies was laughing his ass off. He made it after backing up and trying again. Where his back tire is a three to four foot drop off to the creek below.
Attached Thumbnails
Off-Roading up Fairy Lake-sketch.jpg   Off-Roading up Fairy Lake-creek2.jpg   Off-Roading up Fairy Lake-creek.jpg  
Old 05-24-2010, 08:10 AM   #2
MontanaYoter is on a distinguished road
Name: Henry
MontanaYoter's Tacoma Gallery
That bridge was engineering genius.