LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Video clip of me coming down Ash Creek.. Very bumpy ride!

Old 05-31-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
TRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to all

TRDSPORTtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Video clip of me coming down Ash Creek.. Very bumpy ride!

This is just a short clip from my Ash Creek run. My brother was holding the camera while holding onto my 2yr old so she wouldn't get swept away. So he is moving a lot. Very bumpy and fun though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTsi42vuUN8
Old 05-31-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Looks fun fun fun!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:49 PM   #3
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
You need to air them tires down. No more "bump"
Old 05-31-2010, 10:55 PM   #4
TRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to all

Next time I go I'll try airing them down.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:57 PM   #5
Snowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jacob
Snowmang's Tacoma Gallery
i dont get why you guys think this is so fun..
Old 05-31-2010, 11:03 PM   #6
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmang View Post
i dont get why lowering trucks is so fun, but to each his own
Old 05-31-2010, 11:04 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmang View Post
Have you not taken your truck off road before?
Old 05-31-2010, 11:07 PM   #8
Snowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jacob
Snowmang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDSPORTtaco View Post
Have you not taken your truck off road before?
well ive raced mx sinse i was 5 so i guess ive always got my jollys off on my motorcycle and not in my truck lol..
Old 06-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #9
Makai's Chulupa is on a distinguished road
Name: Makai
Makai's Chulupa's Tacoma Gallery
Nice video looks like a fun run.