Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Bridgeport 5/31

Old 06-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Bridgeport 5/31

Finally got my pics from offraoding on Memorial day. Here are a few of them:

There are plenty more
Old 06-13-2010, 07:23 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN that looks like fun
great pics!
Old 06-13-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, it was a blast.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:08 PM   #5
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco4x4rar View Post
I bet that one puckered the ol butt hole a little.
X2!!!!! Intense
Old 06-14-2010, 05:47 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco4x4rar View Post
I bet that one puckered the ol butt hole a little.
Not so much, until I looked at the pictures. Then I almost crapped myself!
Old 06-14-2010, 08:49 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
is that the OR park just NW of Ft Worth ?

what is the name of it ? I passed it on the way back to LV last feb and was wondering what was up about it,
Correct. It's about 30-40 minutes Northwest of Fort Worth. It's actually owned by the City of Bridgeport, and the name is Northwest OHV Park
http://www.cityofbridgeport.net/index.aspx?nid=322
Old 08-19-2010, 04:44 PM   #8
jesseh is on a distinguished road
jesseh's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking about going to here this weekend or next. I never been to an off road park and was wondering what difficulty of trail can I go on with a stock '07 4x4 TRD Off Road? I just put on new BFG All Terrains. Other than that my truck is pretty stock.

I called them and they said I should stick with the green trails (easy). Thought I should at least do the blue moderate trails. What level trails are your pictures?

Thanks.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:23 PM   #9
www.tacomaworld.com
Spyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to behold

Spyro's Tacoma Gallery
Great Pics Bro!! Looks Like A Blast!!
Old 09-01-2010, 08:12 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
I was thinking about going to here this weekend or next. I never been to an off road park and was wondering what difficulty of trail can I go on with a stock '07 4x4 TRD Off Road? I just put on new BFG All Terrains. Other than that my truck is pretty stock.

I called them and they said I should stick with the green trails (easy). Thought I should at least do the blue moderate trails. What level trails are your pictures?

Thanks.
I did the black trails. I wouldn't reccomend much on stock. There are a lot of large rocks out there that could tear something up. I would stick to green, maybe some of the more difficult, but not black for sure.