Notices

Uwharrie in June

Old 06-14-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
IdahoNomad is on a distinguished road
Army: Psychological Operations
Name: Sean
IdahoNomad's Tacoma Gallery
Uwharrie in June

I'm new to this site and just got my '10 DC Off Road a few weeks back. Anyways my unit is deploying soon and I was hoping there might be some folks interested in making a Uwharrie trip before the July 4th weekend.

I'm also unsure as to whether or not there is anything in Uwharrie for beginners as my truck as zero aftermarket mods.

-IdahoNomad
Old 06-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw....from York,SC.

there are a few trails there that you should be fine on, but you'll wanna take it easy especially since you dont have skids. there is a group from here going July 4th weekend ........btu im sure there are guys that'll go damn near anytime someone wants to head out there. send a pm to lrgrnr.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:08 PM   #3
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
howdy from south mills nc
Old 06-14-2010, 03:09 PM   #4
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i think lrgrnr lives right out side the gate. hahaha. what i say
Old 06-14-2010, 04:57 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
What chu talkin bout Willis?

Any time man!! You wanna go tomorrow?
hahaha like i said
Old 06-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #7
IdahoNomad is on a distinguished road
Army: Psychological Operations
Name: Sean