Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

6/14 - Fall River Trail

Old 06-14-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Cool 6/14 - Fall River Trail

I took my Girlfriend up to Fall River Reservoir today. All the snow on the trail had melted except for a few spots that already had tracks. Here are some pics of the reservoir and Tacoma poser pics.

*Yes it was snowing for a few minutes
Old 06-14-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
TRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to all

TRDSPORTtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I want to live there
Old 06-14-2010, 09:21 PM   #3
671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

671taco's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck! any side profile shots of your stance? how are you liking the 3 leaf? thats what im looking at getting, and maybe the 884s later.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:23 PM   #4
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some awesome pics dude!
Old 06-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #5
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 671taco View Post
nice truck! any side profile shots of your stance? how are you liking the 3 leaf? thats what im looking at getting, and maybe the 884s later.

This is all I have so far because I keeping forgetting to take some real pics. I thought I would try the 884s with the Bilsteins just to be different. I was also adding the ATO skid at the same time so I wanted a heavier weight spring. It has turned out really good. Also if the springs settler I can crank the 5100's up.

On the way home from the trail the springs felt like they had broken in. At first it was harsh compared to the stock ride. Now it just feels firmer and much better than stock.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:33 PM   #6
671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

671taco's Tacoma Gallery
looks great! i cant wait to start ordering my parts.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:16 AM   #7
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Where is this at? Not much snow up there considering its pretty close to timber line. It's been plenty warm so the high mountain passes should be opening soon! I plan on hitting the Burns Vista area pretty hard this year.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:16 AM   #8
BRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rubi View Post
Where is this at? Not much snow up there considering its pretty close to timber line. It's been plenty warm so the high mountain passes should be opening soon! I plan on hitting the Burns Vista area pretty hard this year.

This is just north of Idaho Springs.