Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Manny aka Dysfunctnlretard SPOTTED!

Old 06-14-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Manny aka Dysfunctnlretard SPOTTED!

I knew it! I knew it! Manny has been wheeling his new ride! What happened? He dropped like a fly! He pushed the 'do-over' button and his wife went for it! Well, he may be in some deep shit! Look what I found... Yeah sure, he even made it look like it wasn't him, odd title and all! And look - He sure wheels different when he's got that front drive-train!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNdGkvEhZv4&NR=1
Old 06-14-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
From prerunner to Fj, At least its wheeling.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:56 PM   #4
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Another!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aAcjxGnFR0&NR=1

Manny! Pick up the speed! Man, you are half the man you used to be!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 07:59 PM   #6
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
thats harsh but more speed needed
If you only knew how he used to wheel his PreRunner!
Old 06-14-2010, 08:03 PM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
aw, no soft ass song w/ the second vid...
Old 06-14-2010, 08:04 PM   #9
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
I think his wife is in charge of the dubbing...
Old 06-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #10
Ban Pending

Now it's only time before we see this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC0vRxtTR1U&NR=1
Old 06-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #11
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
lol. that first vid sucks. The guy needs to speed it up and turn on his atrac!
Old 06-14-2010, 10:35 PM   #13
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Manny if you see in FJ in OC let me know. My bro is looking for one. I has to be like yours...4x4 with Locker and A-Trac. PM me
color matter?
Old 06-14-2010, 10:40 PM   #14
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
color matter?
Standard colors preferred like Black/WHite/Silver but right now just looking to see what is out there. I know you are on the FJ forums. It must have Locking Diff, and A-Trac. I have seen some for like 27k...didn't you get yours for like 28k and it was new?
Old 06-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #15
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Standard colors preferred like Black/WHite/Silver but right now just looking to see what is out there. I know you are on the FJ forums. It must have Locking Diff, and A-Trac. I have seen some for like 27k...didn't you get yours for like 28k and it was new?
Yea. I got mine for 28.1k brand new, with every upgrade package possible.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:47 PM   #16
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Yea. I got mine for 28.1k brand new, with every upgrade package possible.

Yeah that is what I thought...Well I just want to see what people are asking. That is why I bought the Tacoma new. Because the used were not that much less.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:49 AM   #17
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
welcome to the world of fender well bulges cracks and, eventually, failure
Yeah that stuff sucks! I have a friend that has one that they won't cover! Bummer!
Old 06-15-2010, 07:56 AM   #18
Ban Pending

Kinda like this Engine Bay Body Rips

Well, it's a great reason to do a full roll cage!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 09:16 AM   #19
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
WHAT! I love that song.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:58 AM   #20
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
Murph,

will you take Manny aka wheeling again soon. I want to see pics of the cruiser on the rocks

thanks bunches

timmer
Manny - You heard him, when do we take your FJ out wheeling and take some pictures!