Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Red Elephant Hill and Bill Moore Lake 6/19

Old 06-20-2010, 08:54 AM   #1
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Red Elephant Hill and Bill Moore Lake 6/19

The day started with this Land Rover stuck on the first obstacle of Red Elephant Hill.

I had to air down and take a few runs at it but I got through.

Parked helping my friend get winched out. I forgot to get pics of the winching because I was so tired. We figured out this trail is not open/open friendly.

Bill Moore Lake:

Posing in the lot of Bill Moore.

Getting to Bill Moore was fun as the trail was just freshly snow bashed by 2 FJs and a Wrangler. The trail should now be open to everyone.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:58 AM   #2
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice pics!
Old 06-20-2010, 12:24 PM   #3
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
The dog in the back seat of the Jeep looks like he is having as much fun as the drive.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:59 PM   #4
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the comments! It was a lot of fun. I was very tired after all the recovery work and building up the trail with rocks.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
BRT

Nope. I only hit the skid a few times but mainly hit it trying to pose on this rock. I need to clean and paint the skid now tho.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:05 AM   #8
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Dude your truck looks awesome! I love the regular cab 4x4s!