Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Central Coast California (SLO County or Santa Barbara County)

Old 06-22-2010, 01:05 AM   #1
Sniper#830 is a jewel in the roughSniper#830 is a jewel in the roughSniper#830 is a jewel in the roughSniper#830 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: 3/1 Lima Co Wpns Plt 93-97  Somalia Vet.
Sniper#830's Tacoma Gallery
Central Coast California (SLO County or Santa Barbara County)

Looking to get folks together to go wheelin in our trucks. There are a few websites, I know. I checked TTORA and this site but no real central coast clubs. TTORA just divides the state in half. I did not check every website as this site is the only one I use. I am in Paso Robles and the PISMO DUNES are a 35 min drive for me. Anyone interested in just meeting up once a month and wheeling. I am not looking to get fancy with websites and all that. Just looking to have some fun with folks who love their trucks and like to use them. If your live in So Cal or Nor Cal and wanted to make the drive....... everyone is welcome. Any takers......
Old 06-22-2010, 01:11 AM   #2
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
^only if you bring her
Old 08-02-2011, 02:15 PM   #4
TacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billyson
TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
Sniper, saw a truck like yours on Riverside in Paso last Friday afternoon. might that have been you? Sweet truck. I'm over on the coast.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:16 PM   #5
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
There is the 805 members thread