1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ORV BAN ON THE OUTER BANKS please read.

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by Robertgeejr1, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM
    Robertgeejr1

Robertgeejr1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Aorora, Ill, yeah!
    Vehicle:
    1996 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4x4
    I have done all the hi-pro mods for a life time, since I got this truck at a great price, I will be happy with showroom new.
    I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere at TW but anyone on here who enjoys the freedom of driving there trucks to the beach and either fishing, swimming, watching the birds, or breathing the ocean air should be mad about this. Some of the best fishing places in this country are now off limits to us all,(or you have to walk miles with everything on your back and swim some) to get to "open areas" or you will be charged and arrested.
    This land was set aside for all people back in the late 30's and the people who lived there and anyone there who might have had a claim on the land were told that they would always have access to the beach.

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-us-senate-remove-the-orv-rule-and-provide-free-and-open-access

I am from NC, and first visited the Outer Banks in 1970, and they have some of the best beach's in the country. And while I do believe in protecting the environment, and it makes me madder than hell when I see people litter, and destroy things, and understand its the few idots who ruin things for the many of us who cares, the government has gone toooooooo far. Instead of some fair rules, it has been taken away. The Core Banks has been set aside, and there were huge tracks of land north of Kill Devils Hills they could have had, but sold to developers for money, so now the answer is to close the beach to the common man.

and if you enjoy fishing, and would like to see pics of what you will not catch go here
    http://www.fishtradewinds.com/

2. Mar 20, 2012 at 2:39 AM
    the.sight.picture

the.sight.picture Wishes he was in the woods.

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Blue Ridge
    Vehicle:
    2018 QuickSand
    Check out my build thread (Beginning of Money Pit)
    OH HELL NO+ WTHFS (WuT the Holey Fn SHIAT)

I AM PISSED:violent::violent::violent::violent::violent: OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Mar 20, 2012 at 3:54 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top