1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

4 wheeling in ohio

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by 2012TacoToy, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Apr 6, 2013 at 5:49 AM
    2012TacoToy

2012TacoToy [OP] Member

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma 2.7l 4x4
    3in lift
    I normaly just hit a random field lol..but i have been searching and searching for places in central ohio Columbus,newark, places like that where I can do some 'legal' wheeling does anyone have any ideas of places? if so let me know thank you

2. Apr 6, 2013 at 8:42 AM
    mrbadwrench

mrbadwrench Well-Known Member

Member:
    Cleveland Ohio area
    Vehicle:
    2014 GMC Sierra 4x4, 1988 Mitsubishi J53
    I had to drive all the way to Moab to find good off roading :D

There used to be Wellsville, Oh. But in the last 6 months it has become "at your own risk" wheeling because it's patrolled private property now. It's all coal hills which were vacant, but a new mining company from Florida has set up and is expected to begin operations again around 2016. Columbiana County Sherriffs have been ticketing for trespass recently. They either wait at the trail entrances for you to exit at the end of the day, or, if you park your vehicle at the trail entrance and ATV or dirtbike the trails, they tow your vehicle for parking on private property. So I can't really reccomend Wellsville any more.

As far as stuff outside of Ohio, Rausch Creek Off Road Park is great, but it's a good 6 hour drive away.

Products Discussed in

To Top