Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Off-Roading & Trails (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off-roading-trails/)
-   -   CAR SICK ---MY GF, MY brothers BF and MY buddies GF (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off-roading-trails/275798-car-sick-my-gf-my-brothers-bf-my-buddies-gf.html)

xpocad 04-30-2013 10:17 PM

CAR SICK ---MY GF, MY brothers BF and MY buddies GF

Why do all the GFs get car sick when we are off roading???

Any suggestions...

Besides new gfs

:rolleyes:

Do any of you all face the same problem?

xpocad 04-30-2013 10:18 PM

To correct the title

LOL

I meant my brothers GF!! haha hes gonna kill me ************

Khaos 04-30-2013 10:20 PM

My Girlfriend tends to jump out of the truck and spot me while I'm off roading. No issues there. 'Tis wonderful.

xpocad 04-30-2013 10:21 PM

We do a lot of sand riding, humps, small jumps and fish tails.

No real time to get out lol

Leoffensive 04-30-2013 10:21 PM

normal.

sucks cause i have to drive slower than id like to.

TacoTony 04-30-2013 10:23 PM

Mine does, don't know y tho

PcBuilder14 04-30-2013 10:23 PM

My gf seems to get car sick any time she's in the vehicle for over an hour, it sucks haha

TnRedNeck721 04-30-2013 10:25 PM

I think your problem is yuppie girls. :p

I have only had a girl in the truck once off roading. but many times on the rhino and atvs. and on them i go wide open, and pretty much drive it like i stole it. and they love it1 they get scared some times when i hit dips and small whoops and jump, but they love it, and never get sick or tell me to slow down.

PcBuilder14 04-30-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 (Post 6824029)

I have only had a girl in the truck once off roading. but many times on the rhino and atvs. and on them i go wide open, and pretty much drive it like i stole it. and they love it1 they get scared some times when i hit dips and small whoops and jump, but they love it, and never get sick or tell me to slow down.

Hmm, I never thought about it when driving a fourwheeler... I drive crazy on the fourwheeler just like you're saying, she gets scared but never carsick...

xpocad 04-30-2013 10:31 PM

Im glad im not the only one!

Have any of you all tried anti nausea medication on them?

PcBuilder14 04-30-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpocad (Post 6824056)
Im glad im not the only one!

Have any of you all tried anti nausea medication on them?

My gf takes a dramamine anytime she travels anywhere over an hour away. It sucked when I'd ride with her to her various competitions and stuff, because then she's passed out and I'm stuck with just her parents...

TnRedNeck721 04-30-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 (Post 6824038)
Hmm, I never thought about it when driving a fourwheeler... I drive crazy on the fourwheeler just like you're saying, she gets scared but never carsick...

yeah. the girl i had with me in the truck did not get sick. and i was going kinda fast. almost 2 fast for the trail i was on.:o

and i ride atvís so hard i have flipped more times then i can count, have also hit trees, and even a few fences.

xpocad 04-30-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 (Post 6824062)
My gf takes a dramamine anytime she travels anywhere over an hour away. It sucked when I'd ride with her to her various competitions and stuff, because then she's passed out and I'm stuck with just her parents...

LMAO Im sooo sorry for you bro lol

I totally know the feeling

Mr Salty 04-30-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 (Post 6824029)

You calling me a yuppie (whatever the F that is) because I get car sick :p

My solution to avoid getting sick is to drive, as long as I'm driving I'm good. If I'm the passenger I have to look outside because the minute I try reading something I get sick. I also avoid sitting in the back, this gets to me almost every time.

PcBuilder14 04-30-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpocad (Post 6824107)
LMAO Im sooo sorry for you bro lol

I totally know the feeling

Haha yeah, that was when we had only been dating for a couple months. Now it's been almost a year and a half and I can pretty much just hang out with her parents and be fine with it.

RansomFTW 04-30-2013 11:37 PM

Mine does too. I just tell her to roll down the window and i continue on.

4WD 05-01-2013 12:39 AM

My ol' lady is too busy screaming at me to "slow down"/ "don't climb that hill " "You'll roll & kill us all !!" "Its too steep" "its too fast" "Don't get us stuck"..

haha... fuck...:D

TnRedNeck721 05-01-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Salty (Post 6824234)
You calling me a yuppie (whatever the F that is) because I get car sick :p

My solution to avoid getting sick is to drive, as long as I'm driving I'm good. If I'm the passenger I have to look outside because the minute I try reading something I get sick. I also avoid sitting in the back, this gets to me almost every time.

maybe. :p and google is your friend. lol

dang. i can read and everything in a car. I have never been car sick. not even doing 318 curves in 11 miles. aka the tail of the dragon, thats part of US129 in TN and NC.

RansomFTW 05-01-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4WD (Post 6824476)
My ol' lady is too busy screaming at me to "slow down"/ "don't climb that hill " "You'll roll & kill us all !!" "Its too steep" "its too fast" "Don't get us stuck"..

haha... fuck...:D

my favorite is "Dont go up/down this, i dont feel like getting stuck"

4WD 05-01-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RansomFTW (Post 6824487)
my favorite is "Dont go up/down this, i dont feel like getting stuck"

Actually I'm full of shit, my gal is pretty good about the trails I hit, she doesn't get sick offroading although long periods of maintained speed on straight roads does make her queasy.. So I take it up to a hundred in the corners to break the monotony...:D

the queasy part is true tho'...