Dumb things....This is an EASY one.
15 years ago I had a MAJOR ant problem. They would not go away despite the use of every know ant poison. One friday evening, My Brother and I decided, enough is enough. I went to the store room, and started dumping chemicals into a spray bottle. Muratic acid, Bleach, Amonia, Paint thinner, Gasoline, somthing with a poison symbol, and contents from 2 other bottles. As I started spraying the ants, I felt the bottle getting warmer, I didnt care as the Ants were FINALLY DIEING!, Well, the bottle burst into flames, igniting my right arm and my brothers right leg. Now, There was a swimming pool 5 feet from us. I jump into the pool to extinguish the flames, while my brother is running down the street screaming! And his leg is still on fire! I had to chase him down, Tackel him, and put his leg out!
A few years ago. I was working on a project for my truck. I needed to hold a spring under tension. I needed a peice of bar stock, but the closest thing I could find was a lawn mower blade. I know. Well, The lawn mower blade had a nice hole already in it that fit the spring. I got the spring to the desired tension and began assembling my project. The spring snapped and the lawn mower blade struk me in the left hand. I saw a bunch of blood , but didnt worry too much until I saw my pinky dangling off to the side of my hand. As Im always getting hurt, I beat on the door ( Im at my parents house) to get their attention. My Mom comes to the door and just stares at me. I tell her, "I need to got to the hospital", she continues to stare at which point I say "this is not a paper cut!". She gets me to the hospital, and they re attatch the digit. The next day Im back at her house, and she starts laughing. I ask her whats so funny. She says "Chris, as there was blood all over the front of the house, I knew it wasnt a paper cut..........I was trying to decide if you needed EMS."