Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Congrats TcBob

Old 10-21-2006, 07:41 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats TcBob

100 Members!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2006, 08:14 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
I know...I'm stoked! It's been a little over a month since we opened. Thanks for being there from the start!
Old 10-25-2006, 10:31 AM   #3
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats

wow I am so happy for you not bad for the first month. so happy for you.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:39 AM   #4
MapMasterG has a spectacular aura aboutMapMasterG has a spectacular aura aboutMapMasterG has a spectacular aura about
MapMasterG's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up wow...I thought this had been around longer

Wow, Until I read this post I thought that this site had been up for a lot longer. Already it's got great links and cool folks who are very knowlegable and helpful...I'm impressed.
So, if TacomaWorld is only a month or so old...how long before you can evolve from a junior member?
Old 11-15-2006, 08:26 AM   #5
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MapMasterG View Post
So, if TacomaWorld is only a month or so old...how long before you can evolve from a junior member?
Your rank goes by the number of posts you have. Keep 'em up and you'll become a senior member soon.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:13 PM   #6
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bumpiddyump

Why?

Because TW has done well for itself. I checked a few moments ago and the membership is up to 382. Next milestone 1000 members!!!!!

Again Congrats tcBob
Old 12-11-2006, 07:39 PM   #7
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Bumpiddyump

Why?

Because TW has done well for itself. I checked a few moments ago and the membership is up to 382. Next milestone 1000 members!!!!!

Again Congrats tcBob
Thanks a lot.

btw, Banshee, once we reach 500...
Old 12-12-2006, 04:13 AM   #8
jrallan26 is on a distinguished road

jrallan26's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats again Bob.
Old 12-17-2006, 09:40 AM   #9
cwagly is on a distinguished road
cwagly's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Wow

I had no idea that this site was up not too long ago. I may not say much, but I do chek in quite alot. I am very impressed. Way to go guys!!!!!
Old 12-17-2006, 12:05 PM   #10
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks cwagly check out taco videos
Old 12-17-2006, 05:00 PM   #11
small town girl
Skies20 is on a distinguished road

Skies20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwagly View Post
I had no idea that this site was up not too long ago. I may not say much, but I do chek in quite alot. I am very impressed. Way to go guys!!!!!
I agree! I really enjoy reading the posts! There is a lot of good info on here.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:03 PM   #12
it's all about me

skies20 check out the videos
Old 12-28-2006, 05:09 AM   #13
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Thanks a lot.

btw, Banshee, once we reach 500...
Well can I say it again now??

Just checked and TW is at 500!
Old 12-30-2006, 02:43 PM   #14
LovinMyTaco07 is on a distinguished road
LovinMyTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats tcBob!!!
500 members and growing!
Old 02-08-2007, 12:20 PM   #15
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Almost to 750 now. Glad I can be apart of it.

and I must say oh no, thank you tcBob
Old 02-08-2007, 12:23 PM   #16
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
Almost to 750 now. Glad I can be apart of it.

and I must say oh no, thank you tcBob
lol
Old 04-05-2007, 07:21 PM   #17
The TW 1%
Looks like TW has managed 1000 members!!!!

Congrats and cheers!
Old 04-05-2007, 07:25 PM   #18
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Congrats!!! You now take up a significant portion of my day!
Old 04-05-2007, 09:54 PM   #19
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Looks like TW has managed 1000 members!!!!

Congrats and cheers!
Tyvm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Congrats!!! You now take up a significant portion of my day!
You're quite welcome!
Old 04-06-2007, 03:35 AM   #20
sak3358 is on a distinguished road

sak3358's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! I've found this site helpful, humorous, insightful and a bit odd at times. Thanks for your time putting this together.