LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

More LEGO building

Old 07-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #1
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
More LEGO building

so, ive had some more free time at work, so i wanted to build something else. a co-worker built a small ferris wheel, but i wondered if i could make one on a larger scale. soooo..... i did

this took me 2 days.

here are a couple of videos of it in motion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yej_ciuwpwA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy0D34quAUw
Old 07-07-2010, 04:44 PM   #2
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
That's impressive man, but I gotta ask, what the hell do you do for a living? Lmao
Old 07-07-2010, 04:55 PM   #5
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Man..I'm in the wrong line of work.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:04 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Man..I'm in the wrong line of work.
eh

youd get bored

we get to drive fast and carry guns
Old 07-07-2010, 05:07 PM   #7
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
eh

youd get bored

we get to drive fast and carry guns

Oh yeah huh...Plus I'm back on swing shift...on the weekends. Fourth of July was off the hook with all the calls.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:07 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Cool!!! Now just build a Lego Godzilla and destroy that thing!!!! Haha, I'm just messin.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:08 PM   #9
Veteran Redleg

Godzeerah!!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Oh yeah huh...Plus I'm back on swing shift...on the weekends. Fourth of July was off the hook with all the calls.
you too huh?

i worked nights fri/sat/sun

today (and its not over yet) was the first day in a week we havent had at least 1 vehicle pursuit
Old 07-07-2010, 05:14 PM   #11
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
you too huh?

i worked nights fri/sat/sun

today (and its not over yet) was the first day in a week we havent had at least 1 vehicle pursuit

Yep..I work Fri-Mon 1500-0100 now. The Sheriff also abolished the Corporal position and rehired me back as a Deputy. No more supervisor responsibilities and I get to handle being a beat deputy again. It's nice to feel like a Cop again.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:16 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Yep..I work Fri-Mon 1500-0100 now. The Sheriff also abolished the Corporal position and rehired me back as a Deputy. No more supervisor responsibilities and I get to handle being a beat deputy again. It's nice to feel like a Cop again.
as long as that didnt cut your pay too badly...not a bad deal
Old 07-07-2010, 05:24 PM   #13
Veteran Redleg

No..I actually got a pay raise of $300 per year. He did not want any of the Cpl's to lose pay and since my CPL pay was in between a step 10 and step 11 Deputy wage, he gave me the step 11, so I wouldn't lose money. He actually did something right for a change.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:25 PM   #14
Veteran Redleg

Btw...I can't stop pressing your insult button.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:43 PM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No..I actually got a pay raise of $300 per year. He did not want any of the Cpl's to lose pay and since my CPL pay was in between a step 10 and step 11 Deputy wage, he gave me the step 11, so I wouldn't lose money. He actually did something right for a change.
I tol you you no loose yob.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:48 PM   #16
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I tol you you no loose yob.
Looks like illegal Mexican talk. Curt, arrest him!
Old 07-07-2010, 05:51 PM   #17
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Looks like illegal Mexican talk. Curt, arrest him!
That was Korean you dip shit. THIS is Spanish:

You Stupid-O Gring-O!
Old 07-07-2010, 05:54 PM   #18
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
That was Korean you dip shit. THIS is Spanish:

You Stupid-O Gring-O!
I'm not Korean...
Old 07-07-2010, 05:55 PM   #19

Quote:
I'm not Korean...
Oh...Sorry man. I told you you wouldnt loose your job.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:56 PM   #20
Veteran Redleg

But...I'm not Korean