Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I miss my Tacoma

Old 06-12-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I miss my Tacoma

I am currently on a two week back to back cruise in the carribean and have not been able to see my Tacoma. I miss driving my taco and seeing it. i am tacoma sick, i want to know if any one has had this feeling of not being able to see you tacoma for a long period of time. and whats worst is that i could not park my tacoma in the garage!! but i did park it next the the garage so she could be in some shade which makes me worry about if anyone has touch her!!! but thankfullly my cruise is coming to a end on sunday!!!
Old 06-12-2008, 08:12 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I havn't been put in that position yet.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
good because you would not want to be in that position
Old 06-12-2008, 08:16 PM   #4
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
good because you would not want to be in that position
I have mixed feelings about that. I havn't been on a vacation or even really left town since I got married 5 years ago.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:18 PM   #5
oh, i probally sound stuck up when i said that i was on a two week cruise, but im one of those people that prefer to go on a shorty vacation, (im only 15 almost 16)
Old 06-12-2008, 08:21 PM   #6

Quote:
oh, i probally sound stuck up when i said that i was on a two week cruise, but im one of those people that prefer to go on a shorty vacation, (im only 15 almost 16)
Haha, I didn't think you sounded stuck up and I don't doubt that I would long for my truck, I just wish I could take a vacation.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:24 PM   #7
stop wishing and do it, take a road trip some where in your tacoma, everyone needs some time off. i need to go, internet is expensive on the ship
Old 06-13-2008, 09:22 AM   #9
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
I stay at work for weeks on end. Look at it this way your saving gas. I tank up usually 1 or 2 times a month. My truck also sleeps at heliports and boat docks where god only knows who touches her. My last hitch when I got to my truck someone had put all their CD's on the hood of my truck and windshield. I've had one mud flap stolen and trash all over in the bed of my truck. She should be ok at your house. Enjoy your vacation.

Toyo4life Take a vacation it helps I hadn't taken one since 2001, and when I finally did it was great.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:57 AM   #10
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i am tacoma sick, i want to know if any one has had this feeling of not being able to see you tacoma for a long period of time.
Yes. Oh god yes.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:17 AM   #11
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
When I go on vacation, I drive my Taco 30 miles to the drive on beach.

As far as I am concerned, I need not ever leave the State of Florida for the rest of my days.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:33 AM   #12
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
"thankfullly my cruise is coming to a end on sunday". Hopefully that cruise was for business and not pleasure. i would hate to have paid for a cruise and not being able to enjoy it.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:17 PM   #13

Quote:
stop wishing and do it, take a road trip some where in your tacoma, everyone needs some time off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Toyo4life Take a vacation it helps I hadn't taken one since 2001, and when I finally did it was great.
Trust me fellas, as soon as circumstances permit, I will take a vacation and I will love it and it will end too soon, but until that time comes, I will look out the window and know that my beloved truck is only a few short steps away.