Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

U.S. Open Internet Coverage

Old 06-13-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
jamescamp11 is on a distinguished road

jamescamp11's Tacoma Gallery
U.S. Open Internet Coverage

Can someone go to espn.com, click on the "Watch: Els-Ogilvy Live" link to see if it works on your computer. I am trying my hardest to not actually work today and the damn thing will not get past the "load" screen. I want to watch Tiger but my stupid computer wont let me. Trying to figure out what is wrong.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:00 AM   #2

Cmon guys its not much of a favor! Just click the effing link and let me know if it is working for you or not!

-jamescamp11
Old 06-13-2008, 11:13 AM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
works for me
Old 06-13-2008, 11:16 AM   #4

Thanks tcbob, one other thing: Was there an option for you to choose "low bandwidth?" at any point when opening the link?

Again, thanks a lot! I really want the weekend to start and figured watching the US open would fast forward the friday waiting period. Let me know
Old 06-13-2008, 11:19 AM   #5
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescamp11 View Post
Thanks tcbob, one other thing: Was there an option for you to choose "low bandwidth?" at any point when opening the link?
yeah once the feed actually loads, if you mouse over the video an option on the bottom appears for high or low bandwidth. it defaults to low.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:20 AM   #6

You've been very helpful. Thanks again!