Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How do you give rep???

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 08:27 AM   #1
ebnash is on a distinguished road
ebnash's Tacoma Gallery
How do you give rep???

Been all over the control panel and links on this site, but I can't seem to figure out how to "rep" someone.

Thanks

Old 06-17-2008, 08:28 AM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
look at the left side, below the name of the poster, there are two icons, the left one is a scale there you can give the rep! try it on me!!

Old 06-17-2008, 08:48 AM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, the little thing that looks like a scale.

Feel free to practice on me.

Old 06-17-2008, 08:48 AM   #4
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
look at the left side, below the name of the poster, there are two icons, the left one is a scale there you can give the rep! try it on me!!
Wow!!! Klown would have been proud to have posted that one

Old 06-17-2008, 08:50 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
don't even bother begging for rep. He's not worth anything yet. He needs a few more posts and rep before he gets to give out 1 point reps.

Old 06-17-2008, 08:50 AM   #6
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Wow!!! Klown would have been proud to have posted that one

LOL thats right....

Old 06-17-2008, 08:51 AM   #7
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebnash View Post
Been all over the control panel and links on this site, but I can't seem to figure out how to "rep" someone.

Thanks
I'll give you some rep.
When ya do give rep, make sure and put your name by it.

Old 06-17-2008, 08:53 AM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
to check what rep people have given you, click on the User CP and scroll to the bottom. Green=positive, Black=0 points, Red=negative.

Old 06-17-2008, 09:02 AM   #9
SHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of light

SHunter080703's Tacoma Gallery
Rep to everyone above me.

Old 06-17-2008, 09:13 AM   #10
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHunter080703 View Post
Rep to everyone above me.
Thanks, right now you're still Black. I'll send some rep to you...

Old 06-17-2008, 09:17 AM   #11
SHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Thanks, right now you're still Black. I'll send some rep to you...
Thanks, dude.

Old 06-17-2008, 09:20 AM   #12
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I like to rep all the newbies anyway. Between missileman and myself, you probably have more than a lot of the other folks here.

Old 06-17-2008, 09:23 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I like to rep all the newbies anyway. Between missileman and myself, you probably have more than a lot of the other folks here.
Thanks, man.

I havent been called a noob on a forum in a long time.

Old 06-17-2008, 09:24 AM   #14
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHunter080703 View Post
Thanks, man.

I havent been called a noob on a forum in a long time.
that's enough chat out of you...noob

Old 06-17-2008, 09:24 AM   #15
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
I just hooked you up for asking a good question. Now try giving me some on this post.

Old 06-17-2008, 09:26 AM   #16
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
I just hooked you up for asking a good question. Now try giving me some on this post.
I tried it out, but my mouse could only click on the "I disapprove" Sorry. Better luck next time.

Old 06-17-2008, 09:28 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
seems you are not doing your job right, you are missing every rep thread....

Quote:
I tried it out, but my mouse could only click on the "I disapprove" Sorry. Better luck next time.
LOL

Old 06-17-2008, 09:37 AM   #18
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
True,Look at pg.2 on rep ranking.There are 2 noobs with 1 post.They introduced themselves.

Old 06-17-2008, 09:42 AM   #19
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
True,Look at pg.2 on rep ranking.There are 2 noobs with 1 post.They introduced themselves.
I plead the fizifth.

Old 06-17-2008, 10:45 AM   #20
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
SWEET!!! Now I got red and green boxes!!

Hey we still rep whoring in here? Well then gimme some more rep people!! Hook me up!!

Closed Thread