Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Show and Tell

Old 07-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #1
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
Show and Tell

Remember in Kindergarden, when you had to bring in something you thought was really cool and you talk about it in front the class? This is the same concept.

Post something, talk about it. (Besides your truck ) Could be something expensive, something inexpensive but sentimental, a hobby item, or anything interesting.

Here's mine:

Rome Artifact 1985

(i'm the excited one on the left)

i loooooove this board. upgraded last season from a stiff board designed for speed, and this board was the total opposite. it's super flexy and is made for park riding and grinding, and it's super buttery for flatland tricks too.

here's a shot the day i picked up the board, testing out how soft it was in the garage. i've broken it in, and it's even more flexy now.

Old 07-21-2010, 01:21 PM   #2
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
ooooo.................I like this thread

I have a pretty big album colection
NICE! wow, at 22 years old? did you find them throughout the years at record shops?
Old 07-21-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
saved.ill be back
Old 07-21-2010, 01:27 PM   #4
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
ooooo.................I like this thread

I have a pretty big album colection

Tool Lateralus

Zeppelin collection, I have every album zeppelin made plus every one from Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, and John Bonham ever played on.

Beatles white album on white vinyl

A few randoms

That's large? My pops has over 2000+ of Vinyl. That's less than half his collection when he moved from New Zealand.

I like what you have though. But for God sakes...watch yourself on Ebay. That shit is evil.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:42 AM   #8
396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BMC  -  Retired USNR
396tears's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
nice...they look like their in great shape...do they run?
yep

they all run very very well
we have more
we are selling these at auction July 31
this is my in-laws estate

i have spent all summer weekends getting them ready
Old 07-22-2010, 05:48 AM   #9
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
those are sweet rides. do they run?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 396tears View Post
antique tractors
Old 07-22-2010, 08:54 AM   #10
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I just thought this kid was super talented and wanted to share.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZpD0btOZx8
Old 07-22-2010, 09:00 AM   #11
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Ha I saw that yesterday. I watched all his vids.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:01 AM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
my khalil mamoon chiller hookah:

It's fully Egyptian hand built, stainless steel, and has a copper mid section that makes it look cool and rust. It stands 38" tall, and pulls like a dream. The chamber up top is designed to hold ice and cools down the smoke as it travels down to to the base.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:02 AM   #13
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
tell us about it, man. anything special about it?
Old 07-22-2010, 09:11 AM   #14
Professional Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
my khalil mamoon chiller hookah:

It's fully Egyptian hand built, stainless steel, and has a copper mid section that makes it look cool and rust. It stands 38" tall, and pulls like a dream. The chamber up top is designed to hold ice and cools down the smoke as it travels down to to the base.
ahhh man, i saw that in the hookah thread. that thing is freakin sweet. i'm really craving a beer and some good hookah right now. i totally thought it was saturday this morning and someone kept calling me...turns out it's thursday morning and that was my alarm for work
Old 07-22-2010, 09:20 AM   #15
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
My JD restoration project. Slowly progressing. I need to get all the mechanical issues fixed before I paint it up real nice.

Old 07-22-2010, 04:10 PM   #16
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^Can you make those a little bigger, I can't see them...^^^^
Old 07-22-2010, 04:19 PM   #17
( . Y . ) = :)
TacoTRD420 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jake
TacoTRD420's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TacoTRD420
This is my 2009 Honda Rancher 420 AT... got some work in it. has gear reduction, 28" silverbacks, snorkel, and radiator on rack.

Old 07-22-2010, 09:13 PM   #18
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery

those are my mountain bikes. The Black Specialized was given to me for xmas in 2004 was my first true mountain bike. been riding it ever since. the brown ironhorse is a back up for if friends want to ride. I love mountain biking.

Oh.. must say this... Ive been happily ejected from each bike a minimum of 25 times while busting down narrow single track at 20mph. gotta love those trees! they dont move very well.