Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Who likes QOTSA?

Old 06-18-2008, 08:01 PM   #1
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Who likes QOTSA?

Watch Josh Homme go nuts after a kid throws water at him

i laughed

DEFINATELY NSFW due to language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfZm32tpWY8
Old 06-18-2008, 08:18 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Why does it feel like I've seen this before...
Old 06-18-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
damn!!! that dude is a crybaby!!! hell.....its friggin water!! i'd wanna be soaked with a super soaker water gun if i had a 102 degree temperature........it would feel pretty damn good.

it is a funny video though. all except for that many damn expletives in front of alot of young looking kids!
Old 06-18-2008, 10:31 PM   #4
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
"I'm never too sick to fight."

I bet he could kick ANYONES ASS. HOLY HELL IS HE TOUGH!
Old 06-19-2008, 05:39 AM   #5
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I am impressed he can threaten a 15 year old.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:07 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Wow I am impressed he can threaten a 15 year old.
yep......kinda what i was getting at!!!
Old 06-19-2008, 03:15 PM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

I have a microphone and don't feel well! Listen to me say bad words!
Attached Thumbnails
Who likes QOTSA?-crybaby.jpg