Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

MonsterQuest--North Carolina?

Old 06-18-2008, 09:27 PM   #1
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
MonsterQuest--North Carolina?

Anybody else watch this show? Tonight it's on some monster that kills livestock and pets all over North Carolina, supposedly over the last six months or so. Anybody heard of this in real life? I'm just curious because I'm weird like that!
Old 06-18-2008, 10:20 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
El Chupacabra has migrated!

Old 06-18-2008, 10:46 PM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Lmfao, damn dude, i remember those stories they used to say el chupacabra attacked sheep in very nearby towns....
Old 06-19-2008, 06:49 AM   #4
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Charli's Tacoma Gallery
I think they figured out it was a couger even though they supposedly died out a hundred years ago--so no chupacabra.....oh well! The next episode was on Ohio and I turned it off--I don't want to know! LOL!
Old 06-19-2008, 08:51 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
I think they figured out it was a couger even though they supposedly died out a hundred years ago--so no chupacabra.....oh well! The next episode was on Ohio and I turned it off--I don't want to know! LOL!
we do have cougers/mountain lions around here. big ones. they have a 600 mile hunting radius that they cover over a period of years so they dont stay in one location very long. we had a huge one on our hunting land that got hold of a few deer and tore them up. they are definately still around
Old 06-19-2008, 02:59 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
we do have cougers/mountain lions around here. big ones. they have a 600 mile hunting radius that they cover over a period of years so they dont stay in one location very long. we had a huge one on our hunting land that got hold of a few deer and tore them up. they are definately still around
the "experts" on that episode were saying that there were no cougars east of the mississippi anymore...hell, i saw a panther back in sumter, sc when i was younger

Quote:

it was about a bigfoot type creature...thats all...u'll never see him anyways!!
Old 06-19-2008, 03:03 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
this is a cool show anyway..........and i really like "ghosthunters" on sci-fi!!! awesome show!
Old 06-19-2008, 03:12 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
this is a cool show anyway..........and i really like "ghosthunters" on sci-fi!!! awesome show!
i'm still a dvr'er of that show. it comes on when i'm at work, so that blows....but i still watch. bout the only shows i dvr are ghosthunters, monster quest, destination truth, ice road truckers, black gold, deadliest catch, conan obrien.....just to name a few...lol
Old 06-19-2008, 03:17 PM   #9
Stealer of Souls

Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Ghost Hunters rocks! I get really cranky when I miss a new episode--last night was a good one--great stuff on the thermal imaging! It's how I ended up watching MonsterQuest as well.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:32 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Ghost Hunters rocks! I get really cranky when I miss a new episode--last night was a good one--great stuff on the thermal imaging! It's how I ended up watching MonsterQuest as well.
i'd love to be able to afford to go on one of the hunts at eastern state penn. w/ those guys
Old 06-19-2008, 03:37 PM   #11
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
My wife saw a black bear and her cub behind a 7-11 a couple of weeks ago. Damn developers are running all of the wildlife out of their natural habitats.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:51 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i'd love to be able to afford to go on one of the hunts at eastern state penn. w/ those guys
now.......that would be a good time man!!! i have always wanted to do something like that!
Old 06-20-2008, 05:48 AM   #13
Stealer of Souls

Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Eastern State Penn. would be good--part of me would want to jump at that chance, but another part of me isn't totally sure that I would want to take the chance that I might be seen running and screaming on national tv.....LOL!
Old 06-20-2008, 06:48 AM   #14
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i'm still a dvr'er of that show. it comes on when i'm at work, so that blows....but i still watch. bout the only shows i dvr are ghosthunters, monster quest, destination truth, ice road truckers, black gold, deadliest catch, conan obrien.....just to name a few...lol
deadliest catch is by far one of the best shows on TV! i freaking love it! all hte girls i know call it a "man opera", a soap opera for men. my favorite boat is the north western
Old 07-06-2008, 11:31 AM   #15
centurion is on a distinguished road
centurion's Tacoma Gallery
Monster quest sucks!!!! They never find anything out, not very scientific, really a waste of time, its more like "Urban Legend quest" thats proves or disproves nothing.

Now ghost hunters is a good show, they try hard to debunk stuff, and use a lot of equipement to validate any findings.Hey what else would you get from plumbers? Oh yeah by the way im a plumber
Old 07-06-2008, 12:52 PM   #16
Stealer of Souls

Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh yeah by the way im a plumber
I never would have guessed...LOL!

TAPS does work hard to prove/disprove stuff, and Jason's near inability to label stuff "haunted" without serious evidence is almost funny! But because of that, when he does, you pretty much know it is....