Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What other forums do you frequent?

Old 06-19-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
What other forums do you frequent?

What forums do you guys hang out on? I know I'm a member of several.

Here: 05TacoTRD
TTORA: Da Hui
Toyota Nation: Da Hui
FJ Cruiser Forums: Da Hui
YotaTech: Da Hui
Cardomain: DaHui904
Tundra Solutions: Da Hui
Old 06-19-2008, 08:09 AM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
How come u didn't use Da Hui here?
Old 06-19-2008, 08:11 AM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
How come u didn't use Da Hui here?
I had for awhile.

I have gotten sick of the name in the 6 years I have been using it. I had Bob change my name here and just havn't bothered with changing my name or getting a new user name on any of the other forums
Old 06-19-2008, 08:21 AM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TDIClub.com - TDIDragon
ToyotaDiesel.com - DragonDiesel
CustomTacos.com - 007Tacoma
TTORA.com - 007Tacoma
ToyotaNation.com - 007Tacoma
TundraSolutions.com - 007Tacoma
ClubFrontier.com - 007Tacoma
PickupTrucks.com - 007Tacoma

...I think that's all of them...
Old 06-19-2008, 08:22 AM   #5
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
I had for awhile.

I have gotten sick of the name in the 6 years I have been using it. I had Bob change my name here and just havn't bothered with changing my name or getting a new user name on any of the other forums
I thought I had seen your name on here before, but when I looked it up -*poof*- it was gone!
Old 06-19-2008, 08:25 AM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
TDIClub.com - TDIDragon
TTORA.com - 007Tacoma

what happened, somebody stole 007Tacoma on Toyotadiesel???
Old 06-19-2008, 08:27 AM   #7
0O0O0O0O
dubya05 is on a distinguished road

dubya05's Tacoma Gallery
here: dubya05
toyotanation.com : dubya05
ttora.com : dubya05
nasioc.com :dubya05
Old 06-19-2008, 08:31 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Strangeland: http://forum.strangeland.com/
Houndz of Hell: http://www.houndzofhell.com/

Thats it.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:38 AM   #9
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Well, let's just say I belong to alot of forums, this is the only one dedicated to Tacomas, if ya know what I mean!!
Old 06-19-2008, 08:40 AM   #10
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I am on all the other toyota forums but this one is the Best!
Old 06-19-2008, 08:43 AM   #11
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
I am on all the other toyota forums but this one is the Best!
I know where else you are...so far I've seen you on consumerist and phun.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:48 AM   #12
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Oh yeah I forgot about that, I stalk Isocoee on a few other forums as well.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:50 AM   #13
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
what happened, somebody stole 007Tacoma on Toyotadiesel???
I was on there for months before I bought my Tacoma. I actually wanted an old 4Runner first.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:33 AM   #15
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha! i spend a little time over at phun. i spent ALOT of time over there when i was in college and was working at the help desk, i had a lot of time to kill and tons of bandwidth and no filters

Quote:
TDIClub.com - TDIDragon
TTORA.com - 007Tacoma

no crackberry account
Old 06-19-2008, 09:33 AM   #16
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Does Any One Know Of A Strictly Xrunner Site?
Old 06-19-2008, 09:35 AM   #17
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
xr-underground
Old 06-19-2008, 09:36 AM   #18
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
but you don't want to leave us. Homer J used to own a X-Runner, isn't that enough?
Old 06-19-2008, 09:50 AM   #19
I dub thee malicious!

Oh yeah - I am on XRUnderground too...
Old 06-19-2008, 09:58 AM   #20
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
I've been on most of them, but I like it here.