Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

A question for fathers...especially ones with girls

Old 07-28-2010, 07:14 AM   #22
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
I hate public bathrooms as it is and I know how curious the hands of kids are. It'll be hard because I won't want her touching ANYTHING while standing there in that stall. Kids don't understand germs and hands go in their mouths faster than I can reach to stop it.

That will probably be the fasted poop I have ever taken!

And yes, the poop sweats are the worst. The day I thought to ask this question, I was very late but on my way to pick up my daughter from the babysitter. I was low on gas but couldn't stop because I was late. It was 95F out and I couldn't use the air because I was REALLY low on gas. Knowing I had pick her up, briefly converse with the sitter and drive another 10 minutes home - with no air conditioning...all while the hot wings were trying the escape my body...was terrible!!!! I almost stopped on my way home and she would've been forced into the gas station bathroom with me! Thankfully, I made it home before I EXPLODED!
Old 07-28-2010, 07:20 AM   #23
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
I hate public bathrooms as it is and I know how curious the hands of kids are. It'll be hard because I won't want her touching ANYTHING while standing there in that stall. Kids don't understand germs and hands go in their mouths faster than I can reach to stop it.

That will probably be the fasted poop I have ever taken!

And yes, the poop sweats are the worst. The day I thought to ask this question, I was very late but on my way to pick up my daughter from the babysitter. I was low on gas but couldn't stop because I was late. It was 95F out and I couldn't use the air because I was REALLY low on gas. Knowing I had pick her up, briefly converse with the sitter and drive another 10 minutes home - with no air conditioning...all while the hot wings were trying the escape my body...was terrible!!!! I almost stopped on my way home and she would've been forced into the gas station bathroom with me! Thankfully, I made it home before I EXPLODED!
WOUCH! I hate days like that! The only good thing about situations like that are the relief you feel when you get to go! You feel so good after! LOL!
Old 07-28-2010, 07:30 AM   #24
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
glad I have a son! haha but good thread though I would have never thought about this otherwise untill that day came