Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Tattoo Ideas?

Old 07-28-2010, 12:46 AM   #1
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tattoo Ideas?

My momma's lettin me get one. Im going to get one with my brother. I was thinking about getting the word hope in italian on my left pectorial. Is that gay? I need some ideas.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:50 AM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
My momma's lettin me get one. Im going to get one with my brother. I was thinking about getting the word hope in italian on my left pectorial. Is that gay? I need some ideas.
a little gay lol.

Sorry, thats all the help I got.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:51 AM   #3
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
a little gay lol.

Sorry, thats all the help I got.
No worries. I kinda expected people to say that.
I just need an idea. Something that I'll look at and not say, "Damn I wish I wouldn't of gotten this.." Ya know?
Old 07-28-2010, 12:52 AM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No worries. I kinda expected people to say that.
I just need an idea. Something that I'll look at and not say, "Damn I wish I wouldn't of gotten this.." Ya know?
Well judging from your avatar, you like to fish. Maybe something having to do with fishing?
Old 07-28-2010, 12:53 AM   #5
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Get a Tramp stamp.

Butterfly on the lower back....it'd be fitting for you, me thinks.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:54 AM   #6
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Get a Tramp stamp.

or this.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:42 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Get a Tramp stamp.

Already got one from Spring break.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:56 AM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
whatever you get at 17,you will not like in 10-15 years.think real hard before you get it.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:58 AM   #9
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
whatever you get at 17,you will not like in 10-15 years.think real hard before you get it.
True, got mine covered up last year .
Old 07-28-2010, 04:03 AM   #10
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
The hip thing nowadays is invisible tats. It's like you don't even have one......
Old 07-28-2010, 04:20 AM   #12

The word hope does have meaning to me. But I dont want it to look gay.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:35 AM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Who cares what we think about what you want for a tattoo. I'm big into ink and piercings and all the ones I've gotten I've drawn myself.

Get something that has meaning to you-if it doesn't mean something for you then it's pointless.
this

Quote:
The word hope does have meaning to me. But I dont want it to look gay.
go to a good shop and pay the artist there to draw some ideas up...pick out one you like...

dont worry about it looking "gay" unless you incorporate a purple unicorn or rainbows...etc etc

tattoos should be for you...
Old 07-28-2010, 04:42 AM   #14
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
some advice a friend of mine gave me was to put the picture next to your bed or in your car, someplace you have to look at it every day, and keep it there for 6 months, or a year, if you still like it than go for it , like all the others have said don't rush into anything
Old 07-28-2010, 05:18 AM   #15
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Two pieces of advice...

-Think LONG AND HARD about it. It will either be there forever, or be painful/expensive to remove.

-Pay a high-end tatoo artist. Don't go to some cheap-o down the street. Like I said, this will be there forever. It's worth paying more (even double) to get quality.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:33 AM   #16
DOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud of

Army: Military Police
Name: Jordan
DOERanger's Tacoma Gallery
Like everyone else said, make sure you like it, that's really all that matters.
Also, make sure you never grab something off of the artists wall, have him draw it up for you.
Lastly, ask for his advice. Artists love that and will put in 110% more care and work into the project. If you don't like it, tweak it.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:38 AM   #17
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOERanger View Post
Like everyone else said, make sure you like it, that's really all that matters.
Also, make sure you never grab something off of the artists wall, have him draw it up for you.
Lastly, ask for his advice. Artists love that and will put in 110% more care and work into the project. If you don't like it, tweak it.
Great Advice right here. x2
Old 07-28-2010, 09:23 AM   #18
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
this

go to a good shop and pay the artist there to draw some ideas up...pick out one you like...

dont worry about it looking "gay" unless you incorporate a purple unicorn or rainbows...etc etc

tattoos should be for you...
Old 07-28-2010, 09:58 AM   #20
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
I say get something that's meaningful to you, don't just get it because it looks cool. Make sure you see the artist's work on someone else a few years after they had it done, that will give you a good idea if the ink will stay. Also make sure you do your research on the ink they use, one of my friends had a tatoo that was very detailed when he got it. Because they used cheap ink, all the details smeared off and he wished he'd never get one in the first place. His 3 year old daughter puts saliva oh her hand and tried to rub it off every time = [

Oh, and please don't get your girlfriend's name...