Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

OMFG Tactical Bacon!

Old 07-28-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
OMFG Tactical Bacon!

Every man needs some of this!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/zombies/c399/
Old 07-28-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
that's awesome

54 slices of bacon in a can... pure gold
Old 07-28-2010, 12:49 PM   #3
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
mmm,bacon
Old 07-28-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Best product evar!
Old 07-28-2010, 12:50 PM   #5
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Oh my!! Great find making me hungry!! REP!!!
FTW!!!
Old 07-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #6
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Nice one! ThinkGeek, suppliers of bacon goodness.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:17 PM   #7

yea thinkgeek is a great site!
Old 07-30-2010, 04:37 PM   #8
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if it tastes like pork jerky.