Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

2 of the BEST tacos I have ever seen!

Old 06-21-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
BEST tacos I have ever seen!

HANDS DOWN!
Old 06-21-2008, 01:16 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
not that good, first of all, thats not real tortilla, hehehe
Old 06-21-2008, 01:19 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
now were talking Ed...YUMMMMMMMMMY!

Old 06-21-2008, 02:33 PM   #5
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
that looks awesome
Old 06-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #6
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
How you put a lift on dat?
Old 06-21-2008, 09:23 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
dammit!! ya'll are makin me hungry again!!!!!
Old 06-21-2008, 09:25 PM   #8
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
NOTHING CAN EVEN COMPARE TO MY PIMPED-OUT TACO
Old 06-21-2008, 10:01 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
How you put a lift on dat?
Id put a thicker plate under it. Not sure how it would affect handling, though.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:16 AM   #10
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If you all "gringos" hehe wanna taste some good tacos, you need to come to the source MEXICO... hehehe
Old 06-23-2008, 10:03 AM   #11
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Oh God i want tacos now!!!

fortunately i live 200 yards from Taco Casa, the best cheapest mexican place i have ever eaten. i wanna go to mexico and let Ed feed me though, i have a feeling i'd never eat mexican in the states again...
Old 06-23-2008, 10:09 AM   #12
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Hahahahaha!!!! Good thing I live in San Antonio!

Chuy's here I come!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:19 AM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post

fortunately i live 200 yards from Taco Casa, the best cheapest mexican place i have ever eaten. i wanna go to mexico and let Ed feed me though, i have a feeling i'd never eat mexican in the states again...

OMG TACO CASA!!! I just sent my wife there to get me some tacos! Don't know if its the same as u have?

Old 06-23-2008, 11:32 AM   #14
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
OMG TACO CASA!!! I just sent my wife there to get me some tacos! Don't know if its the same as u have?

i dunno if they are the same or not. i got the feeling the one next to my house was a single resturant but i may be wrong. they aren't a real mexican resturant where you sit down and have chips and salsa and beer and all that. they are more like taco bell except a whole lot better and cheaper. they only take cash, no cards or checks. the best thing on the menu (imho) is the super sancho. i'd be surprised if the one i'm talking about is an actual chain, but you never know... but what i do know, is its the best food ever! you can tell its good cause after about an hour after you eat it feels like a grenade went off in your stomach
Old 06-23-2008, 11:35 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post

You are damn right!!
Old 06-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #16
95.5taco will become famous soon enough95.5taco will become famous soon enough

95.5taco's Tacoma Gallery
I could put a taco on there...however some of the ladies might not like that.....hehehehe
Old 06-23-2008, 11:49 AM   #17
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
i tried taking a bite of the tacos and i hit my head on the monitor not cool guys! Thats what happens when your that hungry.
Old 06-23-2008, 06:58 PM   #18
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
If you all "gringos" hehe wanna taste some good tacos, you need to come to the source MEXICO... hehehe
I dont have to. I live accross the street from a Mexican food place that is staffed from REAL LIVE UN DOCCUMENTED WORKERS! They are GREAT COOKS!!!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 07:04 PM   #19
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I dont have to. I live accross the street from a Mexican food place that is staffed from REAL LIVE UN DOCCUMENTED WORKERS! They are GREAT COOKS!!!!!
Alberto's?
Old 06-23-2008, 07:04 PM   #20
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
x2.......about a 20 minute drive to some killer Mexican food. It's owned and operated by a Mexican family. It's not a resturaunt chain. Awesome food.

I can't say it's better than Ed's cooking, but for PA, it's about as legit as it gets.