Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Alarm systems

Old 07-30-2010, 07:42 AM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Alarm systems

Hey guys, anyone here have an alarm system, if so who do you have and do you recommend them? How are they notified? do you have to have a phone line in your house? just trying to find out some answers but when i got to ADT's site they want my phone number and email so they can contact me, and i just want some basic answers and the FAQ section of their site is useless. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:59 AM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
We used to have ADT as ours. We never had a problem but our neighbors across the dtreet from us had nothing but problems. I guess it is kinda hit and miss with them. Yes we had to have a phone line. That is how they monitored the system.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:02 AM   #3
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
We used to have ADT as ours. We never had a problem but our neighbors across the dtreet from us had nothing but problems. I guess it is kinda hit and miss with them. Yes we had to have a phone line. That is how they monitored the system.
thats what i figured. thanks for the input, thats exactly what i needed to know.