Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

does your wife/gf use birth control?

Old 07-30-2010, 10:11 AM   #21
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Tell her to exercise and lay off the big macs and she'll be fine.
HaHaHaHa!

There lies the problem. She is lazy!! We've started taking walks together and that type of thing but we'll see. definetly don't want a kid right now!
Old 07-30-2010, 10:13 AM   #22
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post
I'm interested as to what's a good birth control pill for the GF to use.
We recently started dating and obviously having some good times together... I encouraged her to get on the pill but she is scared that it will make her gain weight.
My girlfriend gained weight from her BC but literally only in her boobs and butt. I'm fine with it.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:13 AM   #23
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
Hey, my gf uses the Nuvaring or however it's spelled, and I can definitely feel it a lot of times. It freaks me out. It's not so bad though... I mean it doesnt ruin the sex or anything.
she was on that before and i could feel that thing a lot. plus it made her not ever want to have sex...like zero sex drive with that damn thing. it was bad.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:14 AM   #24
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
My girlfriend gained weight from her BC but literally only in her boobs and butt. I'm fine with it.

haha Bonus!
Old 07-30-2010, 10:15 AM   #25
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
.. tell her to ask her Doctor about the Mini Pill. <~~ From the Wife
Old 07-30-2010, 10:19 AM   #26
SunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
SunDevilTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcox10 View Post
anal

WINNER!!

I got snipped seven years ago. No more kids plus I'll live a longer, calmer life. I've also noticed a reduced urge to chase cars down the street and howl at sirens.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:19 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
.. tell her to ask her Doctor about the Mini Pill. <~~ From the Wife
well she just got on the merina yesterday...I was just curious to see if anyone had experience with this one really.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:40 AM   #28
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We recently started dating and obviously having some good times together... I encouraged her to get on the pill but she is scared that it will make her gain weight.
not all pills make you gain weight, she just has to find the right one for her. The first kind of bc pill i was on made me hungry all the time and i hated it so i talked to my doctor and she gave me a different kind and i haven't had any problems with increased appetite or gaining weight
Old 07-30-2010, 12:04 PM   #29
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Yes....I take birth control pills. Necon 1/28. Been taking these suckers for 18 years. And since you asked - withdrawel method is also used.

Sooner or later, I gotta think about getting off these things - although, they work fine and I don't have any problems.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:08 PM   #30
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You really need to talk to a doctor about what pill to take. Each pill is different in levels of hormones it contains (and god knows what else). What works for some, won't necessarily work for you. THere are all sorts of factors involved.....that can determine what works. And even after that....you have to be careful the first several months before you can 'assume' its working.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:13 PM   #31
dhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 20 years: Field Artillery, Communications & Range NCO
Name: Doug
dhurley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Fixed as in a vasectomy ? Aren't those things permanent ? http://i.cdn.tacomaworld.com/host/ta...milies/eek.gif
Yes, I got a vasectomy. It can be reversed, but depending on the person, after so many years (differs from guy to guy), it's permanent. We didn't want any more than 2 and I figured she'd gone through enough with the pregnancies so I got fixed instead of her.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:21 PM   #32
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTRD View Post
not all pills make you gain weight, she just has to find the right one for her. The first kind of bc pill i was on made me hungry all the time and i hated it so i talked to my doctor and she gave me a different kind and i haven't had any problems with increased appetite or gaining weight
Thanks for the response/info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
You really need to talk to a doctor about what pill to take. Each pill is different in levels of hormones it contains (and god knows what else). What works for some, won't necessarily work for you. THere are all sorts of factors involved.....that can determine what works. And even after that....you have to be careful the first several months before you can 'assume' its working.
Thank you too. I'll encourage her to go visit her Dr. and go over all her options again. I definetly don't want her to gain weight either.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:26 PM   #33
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurley View Post
Even when taken correctly, the pill is only 99% effective, thus our 2nd son. After him, I got fixed.
SAME HERE! Except she is our first child and she getting her tubes tied (due 8/31-9/11).
Old 07-30-2010, 04:04 PM   #34
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
she uses the mirena? Ive read that people are saying the they are getting their poked by the strings and doesnt feel too good.

Thanks man
Nah she uses a pill. And no weight gain yet. But as someone else mentioned about their girl, her rack and ass did get juicy for some reason...no complaints here.

I got dragged along to her doctor when she went to get on the pill. The doctor asked if she'd like to try the nuvaring but she didn't like the idea of it.

jokingly I asked the doctor if the ring only worked if my member was going into the ring like target practice..she looked at me with a look of IS HE SERIOUS haha.

then i asked if i could wear the ring so it would only be inside her during sex.... i got another bewildered look from the doc hahaha.

i love embarrassing my girl.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:07 PM   #35
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
my girl takes bc. And she gets sick once a month from it also.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:07 PM   #36
wlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 72nd Security Forces, Tinker AFB
Name: William
wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, I have had been sniped, so all is good.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:12 PM   #37
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Just pull out... sheeesh!
Old 07-30-2010, 04:17 PM   #38
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
If storks bring white babies and blackbirds bring black babies, what kind of bird brings NO babies?

Swallows!
Old 07-30-2010, 04:28 PM   #39
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
60% of the time it works everytime.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:35 PM   #40
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bugs Life View Post
The shot. Lasts 3 months.
Doctor said to be sure and wait till the second or third shot though...now its all good