Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Check out my friends new clothing line...

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 02:30 PM   #21
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
hmm not sure if i wanna know what the other link was

Old 07-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #22
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Not trying to be a hater or anything, but these are just t-shirts with prints on them and as far as clothes go, there is no new original stuff. everythinng is pretty much the same stuff with different names and different prices. I mean good luck to your friend and all, but it's kinda of like "seen that, done that".

Old 07-30-2010, 02:41 PM   #23
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
^ I appreciate the feedback, the part of this company that is original, besides being and will always be only american workers is the message that they are trying to deliver to make this place better. They are presenting it as not just clothing, it's a positive movement we can all make together.

Old 07-30-2010, 02:50 PM   #24
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
These are some of the people wearing it already

Jackie Long

Brandon Bass

Hill Harper

Quincy Brown

Tanard Jackson

more on their facebook page

Old 07-30-2010, 02:55 PM   #25
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'd probably buy it just 'cause its made in USA...

Old 07-30-2010, 03:03 PM   #26
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
^ You should!!!

Old 07-30-2010, 03:19 PM   #27
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
what was the link to the 1st site posted... im curious, can someone PM me that link?

Nice site, neat looking shirts...

Old 07-30-2010, 03:39 PM   #28
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
what was the link to the 1st site posted... im curious, can someone PM me that link?

x2

Old 07-30-2010, 03:42 PM   #29
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
x2
same link just remove "clothing"

Old 07-30-2010, 03:42 PM   #30
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
i cant say ive heard of any of those people wearing those shirts...should I?

Old 07-30-2010, 03:44 PM   #31
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
yeah who are those guys.

Old 07-30-2010, 03:47 PM   #33
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
they be gangstas

Old 07-30-2010, 03:54 PM   #34

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
they be gangstas
those pics make me not want to wear these shirts...

Old 07-30-2010, 04:49 PM   #36
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
Jackie long and hill Harper are actors. Hill Harper is on csi. Brandon bass plays for the Orlando magic and tenard Jackson is starting saftey for the buccaneers. Quincy brown is a music producer.....if the reason u don't want to wear the shirts is because they are black people then their not for people like u anyway.

Old 07-30-2010, 04:57 PM   #37
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery

+

= Clothing company?

Old 07-30-2010, 05:02 PM   #38

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daudio View Post
Jackie long and hill Harper are actors. Hill Harper is on csi. Brandon bass plays for the Orlando magic and tenard Jackson is starting saftey for the buccaneers. Quincy brown is a music producer.....if the reason u don't want to wear the shirts is because they are black people then their not for people like u anyway.
wow. why is it always about racism???? seeing a bunch of bros wearing skin industries shirts doesnt make me not want their clothes because theyre white...

i dont wear clothes that scream look at me im cool i can slouche and look "tough"

Old 07-30-2010, 05:14 PM   #39
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daudio View Post
I could have swore I saw some white guys in those pictures too. Actually I could care less what color the people are...just giving some feedback like you asked. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Old 07-30-2010, 06:26 PM   #40
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
wow. why is it always about racism???? seeing a bunch of bros wearing skin industries shirts doesnt make me not want their clothes because theyre white...

i dont wear clothes that scream look at me im cool i can slouche and look "tough"

Paging T-Murder for the input of a true gangster

Closed Thread