Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Check out my friends new clothing line...

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 06:35 PM   #41
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigburrito View Post
Paging T-Murder for the input of a true gangster

Old 07-31-2010, 09:04 AM   #42
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
wow. why is it always about racism???? seeing a bunch of bros wearing skin industries shirts doesnt make me not want their clothes because theyre white...

i dont wear clothes that scream look at me im cool i can slouche and look "tough"
I agree. It just seems to me some of those advertizing pictures are trying to come off as the "thug" look with bro's (white/black...who gives a shit) looking bad and tough. I personally don't wear clothing that would associate me with that group (skin color optional) of people. I think if you got rid of the "thug" pictures (again, color of skin makes no differance) you might get through to a larger group of people...just sayin. The first 3 pictures looked good but it went downhill from there on my opinion.

Old 07-31-2010, 09:32 AM   #43
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Really guys?

Remind me to never ask for your opinions on anything. Can't you find a way to constructively criticize instead of just bashing?

Old 07-31-2010, 09:44 AM   #44
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Really guys?

Remind me to never ask for your opinions on anything. Can't you find a way to constructively criticize instead of just bashing?
^ I appreciate that, and thanks to the people that actually had something to say, instead of just being a dickhead...

Old 07-31-2010, 09:53 AM   #45
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Yea... I mean the guys just tryin to help his friends out who at least had the intiative to go out and do something...it starts off small and hopefully will grow. Good for you friends and hope they do well...I have some friends doing the same thing.

Old 07-31-2010, 09:56 AM   #46
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
I agree. It just seems to me some of those advertizing pictures are trying to come off as the "thug" look with bro's (white/black...who gives a shit) looking bad and tough. I personally don't wear clothing that would associate me with that group (skin color optional) of people. I think if you got rid of the "thug" pictures (again, color of skin makes no differance) you might get through to a larger group of people...just sayin. The first 3 pictures looked good but it went downhill from there on my opinion.
And they were not advertising pictures, they were just pictures off their facebook page of some of the celebrities and athletes wearing their clothes. I don't know what a "bro" is but one of them must have pissed in your cereal or something...thanks for your opinions. I'll post some other pictures that don't make you think of bro's, ok?

Old 07-31-2010, 10:00 AM   #47
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-31-2010, 10:14 AM   #48
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
$35 for a fucking t-shirt... seriously....gtfo

that is why all clothes are made in China... who the fuck buys $35 t-shirts? This is whats wrong with America

its just a cotton T with a stupid saying printed on it...

ugh, but GL with the "clothing" line...

is he one of these guys?

Old 07-31-2010, 10:18 AM   #49
♥ Emergency Medicine
m0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: B.S, NREMT
m0nster986's Tacoma Gallery
Just starting out?... their prices are pretty steep...

Old 07-31-2010, 10:19 AM   #50
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daudio View Post
Please let me know what you think, I'm sure they would like some feedback.

Thanks!
Sorry if you took it personally...just giving ya some feed back. The shirts look great!

Old 07-31-2010, 10:23 AM   #51
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
^ So you'd rather buy a $15 or $20 shirt made in China then a $32 shirt made in America by Americans???

Yea that's what's wrong with America alright...

Old 07-31-2010, 10:33 AM   #52
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0nster986 View Post
Just starting out?... their prices are pretty steep...
nah, they have been doing it for a couple years now. I know that $32 seems like a lot for a shirt but like I said before they really are nice shirts. It's not just some bullshit cotton that you see at walmart. Can't really tell that off of a website I know. Thanks.

Old 07-31-2010, 10:39 AM   #53
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
MISSION STATEMENT
Love The Truth is more than a clothing line, we are a movement of truth. With the highest quality clothing and the positive message of integrity, we hope to encourage others to be the best and most truthful version of themselves. Love The Truth is a philanthropic organization, with plans to inspire and motivate others to give back worldwide. Making clothes to the best of our abilities, while donating a portion of all profits to charities close to our hearts, is what makes us Love The Truth.

Old 07-31-2010, 11:26 AM   #54
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daudio View Post
^ I appreciate that, and thanks to the people that actually had something to say, instead of just being a dickhead...
im not the dickhead who pulled the race card. i dont want to look like a thug. so what... i dont where rocca (sp?) i dont where tommy hilfigger, i dont wear phat farm, and i wont were love the truth.

do you wear kikwear jeans or UFO pants? Marilyn manson does and so do the band members of slipknot.

I dont wear them either because i dont like the look...

If you dont wear these clothes because you dont like white people then theyre not for you anyway

Old 07-31-2010, 11:30 AM   #55
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im not the dickhead who pulled the race card. i dont want to look like a thug. so what... i dont where rocca (sp?) i dont where tommy hilfigger, i dont wear phat farm, and i wont were love the truth.

do you wear kikwear jeans or UFO pants? Marilyn manson does and so do the band members of slipknot.

If you dont wear these clothes because you dont like white people then theyre not for you anyway

the question IS....... Would you wear THIS??? ( if it was given to you for FREE )

Old 07-31-2010, 11:33 AM   #56
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
the question IS....... Would you wear THIS??? ( if it was given to you for FREE )

sure free is good hahaha...maybe id wear them inside out but id wear them

even the second set of pictures op posted theres two guys looking pretty thug....

not my cup of tea

Old 07-31-2010, 12:30 PM   #57
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:

You guys should listen to him!!! I mean he is obviosuly well educated, I didn't even know you could spell wear that many ways!

Old 07-31-2010, 12:34 PM   #58
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm....pretty cool I guess.

Its not my style but to each there own

Old 07-31-2010, 12:38 PM   #59

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
You guys should listen to him!!! I mean he is obviosuly well educated, I didn't even know you could spell wear that many ways!

Yeah!!! obviosuly!!!!

Old 07-31-2010, 12:38 PM   #60
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
these just aren't my style but i wish the best to the company

Closed Thread