LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Identitie Theft! Help!!!!!

Old 07-30-2010, 04:39 PM   #1
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Identitie Theft! Help!!!!!

I just found out that i have relatives in the US illegally. My uncle got a hold of my SSN and gave it to his son so he could work. I got a a paper from the IRS stating that I owe them money!!! I filed a Police report and sent the report number to the IRS. What else can I do?! Is there anything I can do to keep my SSN from floating around, and or also get them deported?
Old 07-30-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
call imagration with the info??? hopefully the police can put everything together. Id keep after the PD so they keep working on it
Old 07-30-2010, 04:48 PM   #3
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Nice relatives
Old 07-30-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
well... not the best advice but I know what I would do.... hunt those little fuckers down and beat them within inches of their life...relatives or not.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:00 PM   #5
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ My exact feelings!! If I only had the money to fligh.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:03 PM   #6
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
^ My exact feelings!! If I only had the money to fligh.
just take the taco... that way you can run em over when your done.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #7
david7268 is on a distinguished road
david7268's Tacoma Gallery
Send them on vacation to Arizona???? Sorry.......I just had to say that!
Old 07-30-2010, 05:18 PM   #8
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
thats awfully weird of your relatives. I hope they get deported atleast
Old 07-30-2010, 05:24 PM   #9

I used to think that Arizona was out of control, not now. I'm all for it!!! I'm trying to do what ever I can to stay out of trouble and keep my record clean because I would like to work for the PD, how can I do that when there is douche bag illegals takeing advantige of the system.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:26 PM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
whoa, this is fucked up! do u even know ur uncle well? i am completely blown away by ur situation
Old 07-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #11
rdcar is on a distinguished road
rdcar's Tacoma Gallery
Get your uncle and his son arrested!!! That's effed up
Old 07-30-2010, 05:36 PM   #13

How would I get him arrested? I know he's the one that took it but I don't have any proof ...
Old 07-30-2010, 05:41 PM   #14
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
contact irs find out were you supposedly work. then call police and tell them were it is. they can go and ask who is working under your ssn and when they point the guy out, bang they have the guy who stole you ssn...
Old 07-30-2010, 05:46 PM   #15
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
First thing is to lock down your credit, get Life Lock or something like it so you know if anyone else is using your ID. Then, report them to everyone that will listen. File charges with the local PD. Talk to an attorney about sueing them for damages. Do anything you can think of to fuck with them.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:46 PM   #16
Watching Chris4x4 o.O
borderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Navy: Leading seaman, Electrical Technician, CFFS(E), Pacific Fleet
Name: Jeremy
borderbrat's Tacoma Gallery
invest in a small safe dude and keep all important info in there from now on if you want to prevent this sort of thing. Get a letter about taxes read it throw it right in the safe.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:53 PM   #17
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
My sister did that to me man, I did not find out until I was applying for a mortgage. I had to remit payment for all the things she did...her first initial is the same as mine, and she was signing it that way, so it came to me. Sucks...some of the credit report sites have a line by line error reporting function that you hit submit on, and it will post the discrepancy to each agency. Thats what I did. Good luck man.