Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

About to get in a fight...

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 07:52 PM   #21
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
hahaha
That's not me lol... That's him lol... This is me...

I bench about 200 pounds (50 over my body weight).

Old 07-30-2010, 07:52 PM   #22
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
I dunno man, personally I wouldn't fight over a girl that isn't mine. You need to tell her to stop texting you, who knows she could be playing both of you.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:52 PM   #23
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
give him your most hated neighbors addy..Let them figure it out.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:54 PM   #24
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Oh....And when you kick him in the junk, dont give a little girl kick...Kick his junk like your trying to send them to the moon.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:54 PM   #25
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post

I wasn't the one looking for the man-date , that was 4WD .

LOL

Old 07-30-2010, 07:54 PM   #26
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh....call the cops. Fighting is stupid.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:55 PM   #27

And if you get the living shit kicked out of you....DEEBS ON THE CB AND FOGS!

Old 07-30-2010, 07:59 PM   #28
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
And if you get the living shit kicked out of you....DEEBS ON THE CB AND FOGS!
Okay I will honor that. That is just more incentive to win.

I'll be pretty impressed if he shows up to my house at all.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:00 PM   #29
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
how tall and how much do you wieght

Old 07-30-2010, 08:01 PM   #30
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
how tall and how much do you wieght
5'9'' 150.

He's 6'2'' guess the weight for yourself from the picture but probably 160-170.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:03 PM   #31
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz;

So that other pic was the dude...one punch and his skinny ass is down. Just remember the first punch usually wins a fist fight, get it a good one if it comes to throwing blows. He looks to be a little taller than you maybe, so make sure you get a slight uppercut to the bottom jaw.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:03 PM   #32
The Gunny
TexasToyo is on a distinguished road

Marines: The Gunny
Name: Alonso
TexasToyo's Tacoma Gallery
bang her, bang his sister and then bang her sister and call it a day.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:04 PM   #33
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Shove your thumb in his nose , and punt him in the nards at the same time .

Old 07-30-2010, 08:04 PM   #34
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
5'9'' 150.

He's 6'2'' guess the weight for yourself from the picture but probably 160-170.
stay low.you want me to come up.....and kick the living crap out of him?

Old 07-30-2010, 08:06 PM   #35
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
stay low.you want me to come up.....and kick the living crap out of him?
You got two hours.

Like I said. I'll be impressed if he shows up.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:10 PM   #36
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You got two hours.

Like I said. I'll be impressed if he shows up.
so,he is going to be there in 2 hours?whats taking him so long?sorry,i cant be there that quick.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:13 PM   #37
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so,he is going to be there in 2 hours?whats taking him so long?sorry,i cant be there that quick.
Idk that's what he told me. I just said I'll be waiting. I think he thinks that I am scared of him but I really have no reason to be I don't think.

I've never have been in a fight though so here goes nothing

Old 07-30-2010, 08:14 PM   #38
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
i'm gonna leave this fighting tutorial here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7InI...eature=related

Old 07-30-2010, 08:15 PM   #39
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Idk that's what he told me. I just said I'll be waiting. I think he thinks that I am scared of him but I really have no reason to be I don't think.

I've never have been in a fight though so here goes nothing
you never fought before?

Old 07-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #40
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
i'm gonna leave this fighting tutorial here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7InI...eature=related
how many balls where kicked in this vid?

Closed Thread