Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

About to get in a fight...

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 08:19 PM   #41
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahaha. Fight him to the death!!!

Old 07-30-2010, 08:29 PM   #44
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
1. Wear a cup. Nut shots are no joke.
2. Kick him the space between his balls and butt hole. I saw on manswers that it makes you shit yourself.
3. Have a backup plan because I don't know the truth to #2.
4. Video tape it.
5. If you really want to freak him out just wear a towel. Paint your body and make all sorts of crazy noises.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:31 PM   #45
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
1. Wear a cup. Nut shots are no joke.
2. Kick him the space between his balls and butt hole. I saw on manswers that it makes you shit yourself.
3. Have a backup plan because I don't know the truth to #2.
4. Video tape it.
5. If you really want to freak him out just wear a towel. Paint your body and make all sorts of crazy noises.
i say dont even wear a towel. just stand there naked with war paint all over your body

Old 07-30-2010, 08:31 PM   #46
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
when my girlfriend cheated on me with a guy.. i shit on his house. literally.

7 bags of manure from home depot raped shit on his front yard

the neighbors complained about the smell.. the manure killed all the plants. Plus its a pain in the ass to clean up

They left the window cracked on their F150 so i dumped some in there too

Old 07-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #48
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Who gives a shit what you bench. If he punches you in the throat you're goin down. So do that to him first.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:33 PM   #49
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Why do people always think that bench pressing means anything? Seriously, when was the last time you threw a punch using a pec? it's all shoulder (including back and some pec) and a bunch of triceps. Go do some of those. Dont' forget to do some back though and balance that big ole pec of yours.

Just call the cops when he shows up and keep your door closed. Don't you watch Cops? Geez... off he goes to the slammer for the night. sprinkle some beer around him and it makes a better story

Old 07-30-2010, 08:39 PM   #50
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
Why do people always think that bench pressing means anything? Seriously, when was the last time you threw a punch using a pec? it's all shoulder (including back and some pec) and a bunch of triceps. Go do some of those. Dont' forget to do some back though and balance that big ole pec of yours.

Just call the cops when he shows up and keep your door closed. Don't you watch Cops? Geez... off he goes to the slammer for the night. sprinkle some beer around him and it makes a better story
Well I don't just bench and I'm not saying anything like that but I just wanted to point out I'm just some skinny kid.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #51
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post

the neighbors complained about the smell.. the manure killed all the plants. Plus its a pain in the ass to clean up

messin with someones property makes you look like bitch. i've had people mess with my truck before over some slut, i found out who it was and i beat the shit out of him.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #52
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by takern View Post
i say dont even wear a towel. just stand there naked with war paint all over your body
Maybe. But then you really have to watch your ass. I just wanna see the shitmaker kick.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #53
tacomaparty is on a distinguished road
tacomaparty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post

i don't see why you did that unless he was aware she was hoe baggin around. you should have checked her.

you having done that, is pretty much what the op's assailant is doing. sometimes the best revenge is living a better life.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:51 PM   #54
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
on the whole i'm stronger than you so I fight better than you thing....

Seriously, someone immature enough to say "im gonna fight you over a girl" probably has never been hit in the face. I'll tell you right now that if even my girlfriend were to punch me square in the nose right now, I'd have a hell of a time trying to see straight. Instant eye watering, pain, and possible bleeding from broken nose. Just sayin....ya gotta be smart, not just strong, if your gonna fight someone.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:54 PM   #55
tacomaparty is on a distinguished road
tacomaparty's Tacoma Gallery
go watch a bunch of felony fights videos on youtube. hopefully you'll pick something up OP.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:55 PM   #56
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
this is ridiculous

if he shows up somewhere and catches you off guard...do what you gotta do...but planned fights are for elementary school playgrounds

it may not be the testosterone filled answer...but learn to talk yourself out of a fight...youre 18...its time to grow up

Old 07-30-2010, 08:55 PM   #57
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Screw the subtle tactics. Run him over with your truck

Old 07-30-2010, 08:56 PM   #58
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Dude just show up to the door wearing a dress and lipstick smeared all over your face while holding a machete. He wouldn't even think twice of fuckin with you again.

Old 07-30-2010, 09:01 PM   #59
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Join the Army

Closed Thread