Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

About to get in a fight...

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 07:18 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
About to get in a fight...

So my ex gf's current boyfriend "has a problem" with me and is coming to "kick my ass" tonight.

Any suggestions????...

Old 07-30-2010, 07:19 PM   #2
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
why does he have a problem?
you hook up with her while she was dating him?

Old 07-30-2010, 07:20 PM   #3
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
baseball bat.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:20 PM   #4
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Start crying like normal.... duh

Old 07-30-2010, 07:21 PM   #5
Barnone
Barnone's Tacoma Gallery
Call the law on him.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:23 PM   #8
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCaron View Post
why does he have a problem?
you hook up with her while she was dating him?
Nope... she does text me a lot though asking to hang out.

Not too worried about it but I thought it could become an interesting thread lol.

That's the gf btw.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:26 PM   #10
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
hey, if you haven't done anything, then he better talk with her...

just make sure he is in your place, because then you can do whatever you want to him because he trespassed... and you can beat him down defending yourself

other than that, if you are ready to fight, just make sure you bring up all the great sex, and oral she gave you... haha

put fuel on that fire!!!

Old 07-30-2010, 07:29 PM   #11
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
shoot him

Old 07-30-2010, 07:31 PM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCaron View Post
hey, if you haven't done anything, then he better talk with her...

just make sure he is in your place, because then you can do whatever you want to him because he trespassed... and you can beat him down defending yourself

other than that, if you are ready to fight, just make sure you bring up all the great sex, and oral she gave you... haha

put fuel on that fire!!!
Oh that's all it been lol. I told him to come over cause I knew I needed him on my property. I've been talking shit for awhile right back at him. But I told him up front that I had no problem with him and wasn't asking for a fight.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:32 PM   #13
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
well let us know how it goes. as stated above rep for video

Old 07-30-2010, 07:33 PM   #14
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
kick his ass before he kicks yours then take the girl back or just let the next man have her

Old 07-30-2010, 07:39 PM   #15
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
in all seriousness, you don't wanna go to jail over some girl you won't remember in 5yrs..do you? i wish i hadn't, it's dumb. and i realize you're not fighting over her with the dude, but you are possibly gonna fight him because of her. not worth the misdemeanor... unless you think you're gonna spend the rest of your life with somebody or their life is in danger

Old 07-30-2010, 07:40 PM   #16
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Nope... she does text me a lot though asking to hang out.

Not too worried about it but I thought it could become an interesting thread lol.

That's the gf btw.

She's a sweetheart (looking) but if shes texting you wanting to hang out then YOU have to decide to tell her to knock it off or if you guys "hook up" again then you can't blame the guy for getting pissed sounds like she may be playing games, your a good lookin' guy ( DON'T EVEN SAY SHIT ,ANYONE !! ) You need to top it off by hittin' some weights !! Seriously though you need to tell her to stop before something so childish gets out of control & its true , some guys out there need their ass's kicked I'm not sure this is one of them, from some of the replies I predict that soon this thread will get the ol' ....

Old 07-30-2010, 07:41 PM   #17
tacomaparty is on a distinguished road
tacomaparty's Tacoma Gallery
in for said fight

Old 07-30-2010, 07:44 PM   #18
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
She's a sweetheart (looking) but if shes texting you wanting to hang out then YOU have to decide to tell her to knock it off or if you guys "hook up" again then you can't blame the guy for getting pissed sounds like she may be playing games, your a good lookin' guy ( DON'T EVEN SAY SHIT ,ANYONE !! ) You need to top it off by hittin' some weights !! Seriously though you need to tell her to stop before something so childish gets out of control & its true , some guys out there need their ass's kicked I'm not sure this is one of them, from some of the replies I predict that soon this thread will get the ol' ....
hahaha

Old 07-30-2010, 07:51 PM   #19
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i was there nick,i would kick his butt for you.........i love to fight.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:52 PM   #20
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Kick in the balls, then punch in the face.

Closed Thread