LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

vegans

Old 04-18-2011, 09:12 AM   #141
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Ok....Im confused now. Do I want something made from Cow for lunch, or do I push my Dogs aside, and eat grass??
Old 04-18-2011, 09:14 AM   #142
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Oh this thread. On Saturday I ate the 20oz tri tip dinner from Lucille's. It was awesome.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #143
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i completely forgot about the fact its next to impossible to buy venison. If i remember correctly there are laws against raising them in captivity so you can only get them by hunting (i am not sure about that so i'm not stating it as fact).
In Louisiana you can raise them but you have to have a license and it is not cheap. If you want to breed them, I think that is a completely different ball game. There is a man down the road from me that has a couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
In the spirit of forum arguments: Fixed
Old 04-18-2011, 09:26 AM   #144
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Can vegans eat pussy?
Old 04-18-2011, 09:27 AM   #145
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
In the spirit of forum arguments: Fixed
nice
Old 04-18-2011, 09:36 AM   #146
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
I totally understand why someone would want to avoid meat. I myself have cut down on animal protein intake. After reading a several books such as Slaughter House, Skinny Bitch, and Meat Market, I can't justify supporting the meat industry. Not only is the treatment of many of those animals grossly inhumane and unnecessary, it's almost 100% avoidable.

And the amount of chemicals injected into "our food" is sickening. As if that wasn't enough, the lobbying that goes on to get food/meat producers onto the board of the USDA is mind boggling. They don't give two shits about our health.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #147
Señor Member
AC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AC13JohnG's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Can vegans eat pussy?
Old 04-18-2011, 09:46 AM   #148
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slmgt View Post
The only realistic way to save the world from assured human destruction is to eliminate the cause - humans.
x2

I refuse to be vegan but I would like to stop purchasing products from slaughter houses. Organic (aka free roam) farms would be a good alternative. And I fish on a regular basis; IMO whatever the reason to hunt or fish it's a much better alternative to the conditions animals face in slaughter houses.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:54 AM   #149
petyanca is on a distinguished road
petyanca's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Bike, props to you for taking time to elaborate things. I'm also a vegetarian. I think word exchange about vegetarianism doesn't work quite well since perception here is abstract and not quite real life related. Modern way of life isolates each individual from intermediate links of the food chain and leave him to only final product as an "interface point". There is a movie called "Earthlings" which was quite influential to me. I think the idea is just grows on you, or you just screen it off and keep going as before. BTW, for pet food - there is a company which makes "Evolution Diet" pet food. I have been feeding it to my cats for over a year and a half now. Cats are supposed to be pure carnivores and there are many "scientific" proofs for it. However my cats eat this vegetarian food and feel and look great, being lean, strong and active. Again thanks for your efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bike View Post
Skytower.

I'd like to respond to you. It IS posible to be vegan. I do it and millions of other Americans do it everyday.

I only eat and use things that come from plants and avoid all animals products.

I eat no meat, no fish, no dairy, no eggs, no honey, no gelatin, no lanolin. I use no leather, and no animal product. I only wear vegan clothing.

My clothes look eaxactly the same, and everyone compliments me on my shoes - thinking they are made of leather but they arent.

I do take multi-vitamins (everyone should, especially meat-eaters) once per day. I only take a vegan one that has no gelatin (crushed bones, hooves, skin and conective tissue form pigs, cows and horses).

So it is possible to be fully vegan. I do it.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:06 PM   #150
Servant of Ninkasi
Toby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slmgt View Post
The only realistic way to save the world from assured human destruction is to eliminate the cause - humans. Short of that, you are just rationalizing your vegan diet or any number of other things (like driving a Prius) in the name of saving the world.

My bad, I know the truth hurts
Clearly, there's only one solution: cannibalism.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:10 PM   #152
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Perhaps you can avoid meat products, and have other ways to get your protein. Perhaps you can use products that are not produced from animals. The only problem is that you drive a vehicle, purchase items shipped by truck, and use electricity.
Electricity is produced, mainly, from coal and oil=dead animals. Diesel/gas fuel comes from dead animals. Plastics come from crude oil.
Try as you might, you can not truly be a vegan.

This is all for arguement's sake. Do as you please, but keep your hands off my beef
Old 04-19-2011, 04:13 PM   #153
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
Perhaps you can avoid meat products, and have other ways to get your protein. Perhaps you can use products that are not produced from animals. The only problem is that you drive a vehicle, purchase items shipped by truck, and use electricity.
Electricity is produced, mainly, from coal and oil=dead animals. Diesel/gas fuel comes from dead animals. Plastics come from crude oil.
Try as you might, you can not truly be a vegan.

This is all for arguement's sake. Do as you please, but keep your hands off my beef
that's pretty deep man. . . . um, i got to get back to my burgers, they need flipping. . . .
Old 04-20-2011, 08:48 AM   #154
Señor Member
AC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Really troll? Lowering yourself to insults, I really expected more. Happily married here by the way, and it was never a problem when I was single.
Quote:
AC13JohnG - Do vegans eat pussy? More than you do.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:56 AM   #155
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
bike, you've never posted any truck content on this site.

Are you here to contribute, learn, or just to push your agenda?
Old 04-20-2011, 09:04 AM   #156
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
Meat FTMFW!
Old 04-20-2011, 09:20 AM   #157
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Today, Im avoiding meat alltogether, and going to eat a food that cleans the world. Im having Hot dogs. They are not made from Dogs, but rather the stuff they throw in the trash, SO.....Im saving the world!! You're welcome.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:22 AM   #158
petyanca is on a distinguished road
petyanca's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you think what Michale Vick did was wrong, try taking a look at what you pay for every time you buy meat, dairy or eggs...unless of course you're not man enough to watch.
one more to the list

http://www.earthlings.com/
Old 04-20-2011, 09:22 AM   #159
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
AC13JohnG - Do vegans eat pussy? More than you do.
you quoted the wrong guy fucker, give respect where its due
Old 04-20-2011, 09:34 AM   #160
Señor Member

Is this what you look like bike?

This is how I eat my pussy: