Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

People don't know how to text when they are drunk.

Old 07-31-2010, 12:42 AM   #1
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
People don't know how to text when they are drunk.

Well, we all know that we all get drunk at some point. And sometimes that ends up with drinking and dialing. Well heres a tread I'm creating for the dumb asses like me. "I've drank and dialed" or..."I've drank and worked around the house."

The Idea came to me as I was rewiring the electrical situation in my kitchen (im a college kid, and its a friday night. sucks having responsibilies) and some idiot drunk texted me. We'll i've somehow manage to keep the situation going without them knowing...

I now call up my TW friends for advice as to how I can keep this interesting.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:49 AM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
heres an update on the situation

them: Sup? (I have no idea who this is.....they're drunk and texting the wrong number)
me: What up?
them: Dudee. I don't eve know Wbu?
me: shit. Way too gone.
Them: Dude I'm right there with you. Canadian mist snd coke. on about .. My 6th
me: Shit gone feel dat in the morning.
them: Mannn, fuck it. Hahahah. what you drinkin?
them: Mannn, fuck it. Hahahah. what you drinkin?
me: some goose and Orange juice man. I'm way fucked up man.
them: Me toooo. Jason Michael arrol concer, sonic, and a police isit. And idk wtf tonight is. hahahaa.

fucking drunk ass.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:33 AM   #3
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The obvious next step is to ask when you can tap that...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...u-can-tap.html