Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Happy Birthday Chris4x4!

Old 06-22-2008, 07:54 AM   #1
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday Chris4x4!

Happy Birthday to ya Buddy!! Here's to a right helpful gent who knows a lot because of his passion for our trucks-which is what this forum is all about!!! CHEERS CHRIS!
Old 06-22-2008, 07:57 AM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Best Wishes.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:04 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, you guys!!!
Old 06-22-2008, 08:07 AM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, thanks for all the imput, may you have many more.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:26 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hey Chris......hope ya have an awesome birthday bro!!! i'll have some brews for ya in a little while, just save me some damn cake man!!!!
Old 06-22-2008, 08:27 AM   #6
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hey Chris......hope ya have an awesome birthday bro!!! i'll have some brews for ya in a little while, just save me some damn cake man!!!!
Ya me too i want CAKE
Old 06-22-2008, 11:20 AM   #8
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Christmas Bird!!!!! ooops.....

i mean Happy birthday chris!! LOL

Have a good one bud!
Old 06-22-2008, 11:27 AM   #9
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN! HAVE A GOOD ONE!!
Old 06-22-2008, 11:27 AM   #10
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
happy bday chris
Old 06-22-2008, 01:50 PM   #13
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks all!!!!!
For my B-day, Im gonna raise a slice of cake to all of you!
Old 06-22-2008, 02:04 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thanks all!!!!!
For my B-day, Im gonna raise a slice of cake to all of you!
Make sure Molly gets a chunk too!
Old 06-22-2008, 02:11 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Make sure Molly gets a chunk too!
Aw man!
She gets her own treats!
FWIW, Im haveing a BLAST!!!! Im buliding a new top for my tool chest that my folks got me.........I just cant leave anything alone.....
Old 06-22-2008, 02:16 PM   #16

Quote:
Aw man!
She gets her own treats!
FWIW, Im haveing a BLAST!!!! Im buliding a new top for my tool chest that my folks got me.........I just cant leave anything alone.....
WOW great gift! What brand and how big?
Old 06-22-2008, 02:17 PM   #17

Quote:
WOW great gift! What brand and how big?
Its a Craftsman. 5 drawer bottom. I have had the top part, but never had the chest with wheels to roll it around. I just caried everything all the time. WHEELS ROCK!
Old 06-22-2008, 02:21 PM   #18

Quote:
Its a Craftsman. 5 drawer bottom. I have had the top part, but never had the chest with wheels to roll it around. I just caried everything all the time. WHEELS ROCK!
Cool with all the stuff you do you NEED that well thought out gift!
Old 06-22-2008, 03:04 PM   #19

Quote:
Cool with all the stuff you do you NEED that well thought out gift!
Thanks, Frank! It too hot to do anything outside now. Julie is shopping, so I thinnk Im gonna kick it with the dog for a bit.
Old 06-22-2008, 03:55 PM   #20
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
The Birthday Song

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Chris4x4
Happy Birthday to you
And many more!!

Enjoy your day!!