Thankfully, he's ok.
Long story short, we were hiking up at a pond where there was a shelter & one of my friends noticed my mini daschund, Simon, eating something in the corner. It looked like little greenish blue rabbit pelts in a dish. The caretaker left out some Decon
We got off the mountain & called the emergency vet who told us to give him hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting. After he got sick, we rushed to the vet who treated him w/ K-1 which is a 2 week pill treatment to counteracts the poison. If gone unnoticed, he would have hemmoraged which is what the stuff does.
I am so grateful for my friend noticing & having the peroxide. My dog is a big part of my life & am glad he is ok.