Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Dumbest vehicle diagnosis........

Old 06-22-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Dumbest vehicle diagnosis........

that was given by someone OTHER than a dealer?

I.E., I was dating this gal when I ws younger, and I stopped by her place to hang out. I was on my cycle. When I went to leave, My bike wouldnt start. SHe says " did you check your tires?". I looked at her and sked what that would have to do with my bike not starting. SHe replied "my Dad always tells me to check my tires". It turned out that I hit my engine kill switch when I took my gloves off. Oh, and my tires were fine.........and we broke up.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:00 PM   #2
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
She must have worked for one of the domestics dealers as the master tech.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:26 AM   #3
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
my beamer started making a terrible clicking noise, like the taco click but EXTREMELY loud. i popped the engine and my buddy (who was a mechanic) backed away and said the engine was about to explode. i looked at him like he was retarded and said "what" he said, "you need to tow that to a shop and have the valves adjusted, they are really bad, your engine is probably about to shoot a rod or something" i ignored him and started looking around. some how my airfilter box shifted and was being hit by the fan blades. so i moved the box about a half a inch and the noise never came back. i wanted to hit him for being stupid.... and for being that stupid and working on other poeoples cars
Old 06-23-2008, 10:30 AM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
You should check your muffler bearing!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 11:27 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
You should check your muffler bearing!!!
or maybe my blinker fluid
Old 06-23-2008, 07:00 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
my beamer started making a terrible clicking noise, like the taco click but EXTREMELY loud. i popped the engine and my buddy (who was a mechanic) backed away and said the engine was about to explode. i looked at him like he was retarded and said "what" he said, "you need to tow that to a shop and have the valves adjusted, they are really bad, your engine is probably about to shoot a rod or something" i ignored him and started looking around. some how my airfilter box shifted and was being hit by the fan blades. so i moved the box about a half a inch and the noise never came back. i wanted to hit him for being stupid.... and for being that stupid and working on other poeoples cars
LMAO!!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:55 AM   #7
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I have a friend & her boyfriend whom you could probably tell them just about anything ..and they'd probably believe you. They're the type that auto mechanics LOVE to service. $$$$$$

Her boyfriend had a van...that leaked 1 qt of steering fluid everytime he went somewhere with it. The goofball drove his van around like that for months leaving puddles of oil everywhere on this planet earth. Did I mention - 1 qt of oil everytime he took it out.... ? Hmmm....figure that out...

He took it to our house....we found his high pressure line leaked like a frigin garden sprinkler. And - the resevoir cap was a piece of tin foil.

My husband and I looked at eachother silently....no words were exchanged and we both knew exactly what we were thinking. WHAT THE HELL is wrong with people??
Old 06-24-2008, 09:01 AM   #8
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
the resevoir cap was a piece of tin foil.
Wow Janster i think thats exactly what chris's signature means:

The simplest solutions are often the most clever..............they are also usually wrong.

Lmao